We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Red Sea Film Festival Opens accreditation for industry, press in the following article
Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - Saudi Gazette report
JEDDAH — The Red Sea International Film Festival has revealed the first details for attendance of the inaugural festival, taking place from March 12–21, 2020. Tickets are now available via four accreditation categories, for Saudi filmmakers; film and television industry; students; media and journalists.
All professional categories open with a special early bird offer, with 50% off standard prices until Jan. 19, 2020. The badge categories are:
• The Talent Days Badge, for Saudi national directors, scriptwriters, producers, at $25
• The Festival Badge, for all film and TV professionals, including those working on screen and off, pre and post-production, technical, creative, and promotion, at $25
• The Festival and Talent Days Badge, combining full festival access and talent days, for Saudi nationals, at $50
• The Souk Badge for film and TV professionals working across the business and cultural sectors, at $50
• The Souk+Talent Days Badge, combining full industry access with Talent Days workshops, for Saudi nationals, at $75
• The Media and Journalists Badge, for local, regional and international news and culture media, free via official accreditation
• The Student Badge, free via official accreditation
Full details of each badge and its access can be found via www.RedSeaFilmFest.com/Accreditation
Alongside the badges, preliminary schedule details have been revealed, with the main film program complemented by exhibition spaces, screenings, panels, masterclasses, workshops, a two-day Talent Days Workshop for Saudi nationals, and the Red Sea Souk for industry professionals.
Taking place from March 13–16, 2020, the Red Sea Souk will host world-class exhibitor areas for distributors, sales agents, and producers, alongside a curated series of industry-focused ‘in conversations’ and masterclasses. It will connect international and regional professionals to the lively local market, creating opportunities for networking and relationship building.
Talent Days are set to take place during the festival, from March 17–18, the Talent Days are an opportunity for Saudi national directors, scriptwriters, producers, and other industry professionals to develop the skills and insight to take their projects to the next level, with workshops covering everything from production to financing.
Details of the film program are forthcoming, with public ticketing across screenings set to be revealed in early 2020.
These were the details of the news Red Sea Film Festival Opens accreditation for industry, press for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.