Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says

Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says
Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - GAZA — The Israeli army says it has "completed the dismantling" of Hamas's command structure in the northern Gaza Strip.

Army spokesman Daniel Hagari told reporters that Palestinian militants are now operating in the area only sporadically and "without commanders".

He said Israel had killed around 8,000 militants in north Gaza. The BBC cannot independently verify this number.

The Israel Defense Forces (IDF) are now focused on dismantling Hamas in south and central Gaza, he said.

Israel has killed more than 22,000 people since the war began, according to the Hamas-run Health Ministry.

On Saturday it said it had recorded more than 120 deaths over the past 24 hours.

The territory has been devastated and most of the population of 2.3 million has been displaced.

Israel's offensive started after Hamas gunmen launched a surprise attack on southern Israel on Oct. 7, killing 1,200 people, most of them civilians, and taking about 240 people hostage.

More than 120 remain, following agreed releases.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu reiterated on Saturday that Israel would continue its campaign to "eliminate Hamas, return our hostages and ensure that Gaza will no longer be a threat to Israel".

"We have to put everything aside ... until the complete victory is achieved," Netanyahu said in a statement.

Meanwhile, Hezbollah fired dozens of rockets at northern Israel on Saturday, in what it called a preliminary response to the killing of a top Hamas official in Beirut earlier this week.

Saleh Al-Arouri was assassinated in a suspected Israeli attack in the Lebanese capital.

A statement by the Iranian-backed Lebanese movement says it hit an air traffic control base in Meron with 62 rockets.

The Israeli military said it had identified about 40 launches from Lebanon, and that it had responded.

US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said on Saturday that he was focused on ensuring that the Gaza conflict does not spread and preventing "an endless cycle of violence".

Blinken was speaking in Greece at the start of a week-long trip to the region. He has since flown to Jordan. — BBC


These were the details of the news Hamas command in north Gaza destroyed, Israel says for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT FBI director warns that Chinese hackers are preparing to ‘wreak havoc’ on US critical infrastructure

Author Information

I have been an independent financial adviser for over 11 years in the city and in recent years turned my experience in finance and passion for journalism into a full time role. I perform analysis of Companies and publicize valuable information for shareholder community. Address: 2077 Sharon Lane Mishawaka, IN 46544, USA Phone: (+1) 574-255-1083 Email: [email protected]