Hello and welcome to the details of At least 16 dead in Kazakhstan mine fire and now with the details
Nevin Al Sukari - Sana'a - ALMATY, Oct 28 ― At least 16 people have died in a mine fire in Kazakhstan, ArcelorMittal Temirtau, the local unit of the Luxembourg-based steelmaker which operates the mine, said today.
Eighteen people have sought medical help, it said in a statement. Of the 252 people at the Kostenko mine, 205 had been evacuated and 31 had not been located by 10am (0400 GMT), the company said.
Kazakh President Kassym-Jomart Tokayev, who expressed condolences to victims' families, ordered his Cabinet to stop investment cooperation with the ArcelorMittal Temirtau. ― Reuters
These were the details of the news At least 16 dead in Kazakhstan mine fire for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Malay Mail and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.