TikTok details disinformation steps taken after EU demand

TikTok details disinformation steps taken after EU demand
TikTok details disinformation steps taken after EU demand

Hello and welcome to the details of TikTok details disinformation steps taken after EU demand and now with the details

Nevin Al Sukari - Sana'a - TikTok listed in a statement the actions it had taken, although it declined to say how it had specifically replied to Breton. — Reuters pic

BRUSSELS, Oct 15 — Short video app TikTok said today it had immediately mobilised resources and personnel to counter hate and misinformation emerging after Palestinian Islamist group Hamas’ attack on Israel.

EU industry chief Thierry Breton on Thursday gave TikTok 24 hours to detail measures taken to counter the spread of disinformation related to the Middle East conflict. He also opened a probe into Elon Musk’s X.

TikTok listed in a statement the actions it had taken, although it declined to say how it had specifically replied to Breton.

“TikTok stands against terrorism. We are shocked and appalled by the horrific acts of terror in Israel last week. We are also deeply saddened by the intensifying humanitarian crisis unfolding in Gaza,” TikTok said.

Advertisement

TikTok, owned by Chinese firm ByteDance, said its actions included launching a command centre, enhancing its automated detection systems to remove graphic and violent content and adding more moderators who speak Arabic and Hebrew.

It was also removing content that attacks or mocks victims of violence or incites violence, had added restrictions on eligibility for its live broadcast feature and was cooperating with law enforcement agencies and engaging with experts. — Reuters

Advertisement

These were the details of the news TikTok details disinformation steps taken after EU demand for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Malay Mail and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Mass killer Breivik loses Norway human rights case
NEXT FBI director warns that Chinese hackers are preparing to ‘wreak havoc’ on US critical infrastructure

Author Information

I have been an independent financial adviser for over 11 years in the city and in recent years turned my experience in finance and passion for journalism into a full time role. I perform analysis of Companies and publicize valuable information for shareholder community. Address: 2077 Sharon Lane Mishawaka, IN 46544, USA Phone: (+1) 574-255-1083 Email: [email protected]