This came in the wake of coalition raids targeting Houthi camps in Sanaa, and the coalition said it had destroyed a communications system for drones in Jabal al-Nabi Shuaib.
He added that his air force had earlier destroyed two platforms that were used to launch ballistic missiles that targeted Abu Dhabi.
On Tuesday, the Saudi-Emirati coalition announced the killing of 80 Houthis in targeting operations it carried out in Ma’rib Governorate, central Yemen.
The coalition said, in a brief statement reported by the Saudi Press Agency, that it had carried out 17 targeting operations against the Houthis in Marib, adding that the targeting led to the destruction of 9 military vehicles and the killing of more than 80 Houthis.
The position of the Pentagon
In Washington, the US Department of Defense (Pentagon) said that its forces played no role in bombing the coalition in response to the Houthi attacks on the UAE.
A Pentagon official, who asked not to be named, said that the attacks on the UAE on Monday triggered alarms at the Al Dhafra bases in the UAE and Al Adaid in Qatar, where US forces are stationed.
Al-Jazeera correspondent quoted the Pentagon official as saying that the US forces in the UAE were not exposed to any danger.
For his part, Pentagon spokesman John Kirby denied the existence of an Emirati request from Washington to help investigate or respond to the Houthi attack on the capital, Abu Dhabi.
The US official expressed his country’s readiness to consider the request for assistance, and said, “If the UAE desires that, we will be positive and ready to consider it.”
Targeting Sanaa Airport
For its part, Houthi media announced that coalition warplanes launched raids on Sanaa International Airport and Al-Daylami Air Base, north of the Yemeni capital.
Houthi media reported that the death toll from the coalition raids on the Libyan neighborhood in Sanaa had risen to 14, including women and children, in addition to wounding 11 others.
Previously, pictures broadcast by Houthi media sources showed the effects of the coalition’s aerial bombardment on Sanaa on Monday evening, which the Houthis said resulted in the killing of the Director of the Aviation College, Abdullah Qassem Al-Junaid, and his family after targeting his house.
In turn, a member of the Political Bureau of the Ansar Allah al-Houthi group, Muhammad al-Bakhiti, said that the coalition’s operations are not linked to what he called the Houthi defensive operations, but have been going on for years, even before the group developed a missile system.
On Monday, the Houthi group announced that it had carried out a military operation, which it described as qualitative in the depth of the UAE, and confirmed the targeting of vital facilities in Abu Dhabi and Dubai by drones, ballistic and winged missiles, which resulted in the killing of 3 workers of Indian and Pakistani nationalities.
Yemen has been witnessing for nearly 7 years a continuous war between the pro-government forces backed by a military coalition led by the neighboring Saudi Arabia, and the Iranian-backed Houthis, who have controlled several governorates, including the capital, Sanaa, since September 2014.””
These were the details of the news The response to the Abu Dhabi attack continues… the coalition targets... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.