FC Schalke 04 dismisses squad planner Reschke – two players suspended

FC Schalke 04 dismisses squad planner Reschke – two players suspended
FC Schalke 04 dismisses squad planner Reschke – two players suspended
- Advertisement -

At S04 it remains turbulent: Now the club has also separated from boss Michael Reschke. According to a report, three professionals were also suspended. Previously, there had apparently been trouble during training and a video session.

FC Schalke 04 has separated from its technical director Michael Reschke. The Gelsenkirchen Bundesliga club announced this.

“We would like to thank Michael Reschke for his work in anything but easy times. Ultimately, we had a different view of the sporting future of the club,” said Jochen Schneider, Director of Sport and Communication at the ailing Ruhrpott Club.

Harit and Bentaleb probably suspended

The Royal Blues are said to have previously suspended midfielders Amine Harit and Nabil Bentaleb and striker Vedad Ibisevic. That reports “Sport1”. However, it is not known for how long the offensive players were excluded from the team. According to the report, Harit and Bentaleb were only told that they should keep fit individually.

- Advertisement -

According to “Sport 1”, the ailing Ruhrpottklub wanted to give the entire “Sport1” team a lesson so that they could fully participate in the miserable sporting situation and not allow themselves to be carried away to further disrespect. Because Harit hadn’t paid any attention to coach Manuel Baum when he was substituted in the 39th minute against Wolfsburg last weekend and had disappeared directly into the catacombs.

Meanwhile, Schalke denied a report by “Bild”, according to which the vice-captain Benjamin Stambouli, who had been substituted against Wolfsburg at half time, left the stadium prematurely without consulting. The bottom of the table called the article a “false report” and stated that Stambouli had met his teammates in the stands during the second half and from there followed the rest of the game, which S04 lost 2-0.

However, it was not denied that Stambouli was prohibited from participating in the video analysis on Sunday by head coach Manuel Baum. The “Bild” reported that Baum had thrown the French out of the room. Already before, reports about one Trainingsstreit between assistant coach Naldo and striker Vedad Ibisevic for headlines.

- Advertisement -

Source link by https://www.t-online.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/id_88996592/fc-schalke-04-entlaesst-kaderplaner-reschke-zwei-spieler-suspendiert-.html

*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.t-online.de/sport/fussball/bundesliga/id_88996592/fc-schalke-04-entlaesst-kaderplaner-reschke-zwei-spieler-suspendiert-.html
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

- Advertisement -

These were the details of the news FC Schalke 04 dismisses squad planner Reschke – two players suspended for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT India's foreign ministry launches app to connect to citizens abroad