Van Leer tells in the video that he was first taken to the Bouman clinic, which specializes in psychiatry and addiction treatment. According to the presenter, that was the only place where there was room for him at that time. “It was late at night. My friends love me, but they couldn’t offer me the professional help I needed at the time.” Van Leer stayed one night in the clinic and was then allowed to go.
After that he was taken in by his friends, who slept with him or cooked for him. His phone was removed to protect the presenter from negative reports.
In the video, Van Leer describes the concerns he had about his work and the shame he felt because friends and family had seen the images.
“And on Sunday it went wrong”, says the presenter, who had another phone at home. “And I still looked very stupid.” Van Leer saw reactions and “completely panicked”.
“I did something to myself,” he says. Van Leer does not elaborate on this further. “And because there are so many good people in my area, it was possible to act very quickly and accurately. Because of these people, and the emergency services, I am still here.”
Images of Van Leer’s home soon circulated on social media, showing someone being lifted out of the house on a stretcher with a cloth over his head.
The presenter denounces the fact that photos were taken and distributed at that time and is shameful that some media had already declared him dead. The canvas was against the cold and an idea of a social worker to protect his privacy, Van Leer explains in the video.
After his discharge from the hospital, the presenter is back in good hands. “I’m fine now. I want to heal and I want peace.”
In his video message, Van Leer makes an appeal to everyone who will receive sex videos in the future: “Do not forward it. The consequences are incalculable.”
These were the details of the news Presenter Fred van Leer after hospitalization: ‘I was completely in a... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at news1.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.