Updated 10/27/2020 at 7:13 PM
Are you watching several hours of videos of YouTube up to date? Well improve your experience with these tricks. Through the web platform or for smartphones you can view not only tutorials, virals, fashion tips, pets, among others, but also free classic movies.
But the platform has been changing these days. In order that you never lose your content again and always enjoy your favorite videos, know all the tricks that YouTube has launched for you and you should know right now.
LOOK: What did Peruvians see on YouTube during the quarantine? Find out here
- Find what you are looking for with video chapters: YouTube expanded this feature to include a new list view that you can find by tapping or clicking on the chapter title in the player. You’ll be able to see a full list of all the chapters included in the video you’re watching, each with a thumbnail preview of what you’ll find to save time.
- A simpler player page: To make subtitles more accessible, the new update moved the button to a more prominent location, directly in the video player on phones. The autoplay switch has also been changed to make it easier to turn it on or off while watching a video.
- Use gestures to make YouTube more efficient and work better for you: Today we are making it easier to get in and out of full screen mode; just swipe up to enter full screen and down to exit. And if you’d rather see how much time is left compared to elapsed time in a video, now you can simply tap on the timestamp to toggle between these two options.
- New suggested actions improve the experience: Suggested actions have been implemented, which ask you to turn the phone or play a video in virtual reality when the app considers that you could have a better experience.
- Go to bed with bedtime reminders: Bedtime Reminders, a new digital wellness tool that allows you to set alerts at specific times to stop watching videos and go to bed, were recently introduced.
So you can activate Google’s 3D animals
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
Source link by https://depor.com/depor-play/tecnologia/youtube-5-consejos-a-la-hora-de-ver-videos-yt-aplicaciones-apps-smartphone-celulares-tutorial-estados-unidos-usa-eeuu-espana-mexico-colombia-nnda-nnni-noticia/
*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://depor.com/depor-play/tecnologia/youtube-5-consejos-a-la-hora-de-ver-videos-yt-aplicaciones-apps-smartphone-celulares-tutorial-estados-unidos-usa-eeuu-espana-mexico-colombia-nnda-nnni-noticia/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news YouTube | 5 tips when watching videos | YT... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.