Three dead after a shooting incident at Cork Farm

A father and two sons have died after a shooting incident on a farm in Co Cork.

It happened in a farmhouse outside of Kanturk in the north of the district.

The body of one of the sons was found in a bedroom in the house. The bodies of his brother and father were found in a field up to half a kilometer away.

The men are 22, 25 and 59 years old. All three men had gunshot wounds.

Two rifles and a shotgun were found at the scene.

The Garda Technical Bureau is on its way from Dublin to the scene.

The services of the deputy state pathologist Dr. Margot Bolster were claimed.

The alarm went off at around 7 a.m. this morning when a woman in her sixties arrived in a disturbed condition at a neighbor’s house and said the family home had been fired upon.

The local gardaí and emergency services went to the farmhouse in Raheen on the outskirts of Kanturk in north Cork and asked for assistance.

Members of the Armed Response Unit from the southern region were among the first to respond.

Two logs were made in accordance with logs in such incidents – one around the isolated farmhouse and a second on roads leading to and from townland.

They were later joined by a unit from the Emergency Response Unit from Dublin, which arrived in the townland by Air Corps helicopter.

Garda negotiators were there too, just in case they were needed.

An HSE medical intervention team, including two doctors and two paramedics, was also flown to the scene by the Irish Coast Guard helicopter based in Dublin, Rescue 116.

An evaluation of the house was made and the decision was made to enter shortly before 12.30 p.m.

The scene was cordoned off.

A liaison officer for family members has been appointed at the Kanturk Garda Station and an incident room has been set up.

Gardaí says they are not currently looking for anyone related to the incident.

fbq('init', '513914798814299');

fbq('init', '532150710329020');

fbq('init', '1055413517874698');

fbq('track', "PageView");

These were the details of the news Three dead after a shooting incident at Cork Farm for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Travel between Australia and New Zealand allowed from April 19
NEXT Youth join mainstream as India unveils development initiatives in Jammu and Kashmir