Galway Bay fm newsroom – The Health Protection Surveillance Center was informed today of 4 additional deaths related to COVID-19. Of the deaths reported today, all occurred in October.
There have been a total of 1,882 COVID-19-related deaths in Ireland.
From midnight on Friday 23rd In October, 859 confirmed cases of COVID-19 were reported to the HPSC. There are now a total of 56,108 * confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Ireland.
Of the cases reported today;
- 415 are men / 441 are women
- 62% are under 45 years old
- The average age is 35 years
- 192 in Dublin, 148 in Cork, 58 in Donegal, 55 in Galway, 54 in Monaghan, with 352 cases in 21 counties remaining.
As of 2 p.m. today, 315 COVID-19 patients will be admitted to the hospital, 37 of them in the intensive care unit. There have been 16 additional hospitalizations in the past 24 hours.
The COVID-19 dashboard provides up-to-date information on the key indicators of COVID-19 in the community.
* The validation of the data at the HPSC led to the denotification of 12 confirmed cases. This is reflected in the number of 56,108 confirmed cases.
These were the details of the news 4 more COVID-19 deaths, 859 news cases – 55 of them... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.