After noticing the first signs of a possible outbreak of COVID-19 in Mexico, the health sector authorities presented the epidemiological health risk traffic light for the week of October 26 to November 2, 2020.
Dr. Ricardo Cortés, director of Health Promotion, explained in a press conference from the National Palace the colors that the states will have, will maintain or have declined, as well as the alarms that have been made visible in some entities and that could put them at risk .
For the following week, the state of Chihuahua, as advanced by its governor Javier Corral, it is the only entity that regressed to “Red”(Maximum risk of contagion), due to the upward trend they have shown in recent weeks.
Conversely, Campeche will continue as the only territory of the republic that remains at least for the next two weeks as the only state in “verde”(Low risk), thus spinning for approximately one consecutive month.
In “yellow” or moderate risk will be the states of Sonora, Sinaloa, Guanajuato, Morelos, Tlaxcala, Puebla, Tamaulipas, Veracruz, Oaxaca, Chiapas and Tabasco.
On the other hand, the territories that will remain in the color “orange”Of health risk are Baja California, Baja California Sur, Coahuila, Nuevo León, Durango, Nayarit, Zacatecas, Aguascalientes, San Luis Potosí, Jalisco, Colima, Michoacán, Hidalgo, State of Mexico, Mexico City, Querétaro, Guerrero, Yucatán and Quintana Roo.
However, Cortés also showed that the states of Coahuila, Nuevo León and Durango would be in risk to go back to the red traffic light in the following weeks, for which he exhorted the population of these demarcations to respect and even increase sanitary measures.
He called, finally, to remember mitigation measures as it is the use of face masks in public spaces, the healthy distance, constantly washing or disinfecting our hands, making use of the respiratory tag and, in addition, do not share false news.
In Mexico, 880,775 accumulated coronavirus infections until October 23, 2020, but only 31,762 were considered active; that is, they presented the symptoms of the disease during the last 14 days.
Of the total, 48.59% are women and 51.41% are men. In addition, 22.99% were hospitalized for different levels of severity, while 77.01% were able to continue their recovery from home with all the necessary protocols.
The entities with the highest number of active cases of SARS-CoV-2 are Mexico City, Nuevo León, State of Mexico, Guanajuato, Jalisco, Coahuila, Querétaro, Durango Y Yucatan, which as a whole concentrate more than half (64%) of cases in the country.
The General Directorate of Epidemilogy also confirmed that 330,956 people continue to await their results and were considered as suspected of carrying the SARS-CoV-2 virus. In addition, an estimated 641,075 recovered were registered, as well as 1 million 58 thousand 102 negative diagnoses.
Sadly they have died too 88,312 Mexicans. 36.00% are women, while the remaining 64.00% are men. On the other hand, it was indicated that 88.97% died in the hospital and 11.03% did so in circumstances outside the hospitals.
Among the people who died, the main comorbidities found were hypertension with 45.02%, the diabetes with 38.37%, the obesity with 24.18% and finally the smoking with 8.06%.
The above represents that there was an increase of 6,604 infected in the last 24 hours, as well as 418 deaths.
Coronavirus in Mexico: 6,604 new infections and 418 deaths were registered
“There is no significant utility of Remdesivir”; Cofepris does not endorse it: López-Gatell
Chihuahua on red light: how the entity will face its return to maximum alert for COVID-19
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news This will be the epidemiological traffic light in Mexico from October... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at en24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.