- In deleted scenes from the new film “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm”, an actress who plays Borat’s daughter meets Donald Trump Jr. and visits the White House.
- The clip posted on Borat’s Twitter account shows the star next to a One America News journalist in the White House.
- “You don’t need security checkpoints or COVID tests, they are boring,” Borat, played by Sacha Baron Cohen, said in the footage.
- President Donald Trump also appears in the deleted scene.
- You can find more stories on the Business Insider homepage.
Deleted scenes from the new “Borat” film show that the daughter of the title character Donald Trump Jr. met and visited the White House.
Bulgarian actress Maria Bakalova, who played Tutar in the film, can be seen alongside One America News journalist Chanel Rion, who tours the White House grounds and enters the press room.
“No need for security checkpoints or COVID tests,” Borat, a fictional Kazakh journalist played by actor Sacha Baron Cohen, said in a video. “They’re boring.” The clip was posted on Borat’s Twitter account on Friday, hours after the film was released.
The new footage also showed a scene where Tutar introduced himself to Trump Jr. at an event.
“I’m a little nervous, but I’m really excited to meet you,” she said.
In another clip, Trump Jr. appeared in the audience alongside his girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle and President Donald Trump with Tutar.
The sequel to the film, entitled “Borat Subsequent Moviefilm”, made headlines earlier this week as Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani made a cameo.
On the scene, the former New York mayor met with Tutar in a hotel room for an apparent news interview. The moment escalated when Borat stormed into the suite after Giuliani appeared to have put his hand in his pants. Giuliani later said he only “put on my shirt”.
These were the details of the news Borat Star meets Donald Trump Jr. and visits the White House... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.