After a very chaotic first presidential debate, things went far more orderly when the presidential candidates crashed last night. After the first debate was marked by interruptions, the opponent’s microphone was turned off while the candidates were allowed to speak continuously for two minutes on each topic. The rest of the debate also went more smoothly.
TV 2’s experts believe we saw a far better debate than last time.
– It was a much tidier and more informative debate than the first. It is much easier to bring out the political differences, says TV 2’s expert Hans Olav Lahlum.
– Trump with a good start, clear rise and much tidier than in the first debate. I still think Biden wins the debate all in all. I think he has come out best, Lahlum states.
The reason is that Biden did not show signs of dementia, as many had previously feared, Lahlum believes.
– He totally ruined
US expert Henrik Østensen Heldahl is also aware that Biden is tonight’s winner.
– Biden’s greatest strength was when he totally destroyed Trump on health policy. He stood upright in defense of private health insurance and to protect Obamacare and expand health rights. Trump had nothing rational to answer with, says Heldahl.
He is aware that former Vice President Biden was the winner of the night.
– Biden won. Trump was better than last time, but Biden was much better than last time.
– Better than feared
US expert Eirik Bergesen believes Donald Trump made a better effort than expected.
– It was a better debate than feared, and a better debate effort by Trump than expected. Mendet says the most about the low expectations for the debate – and for Trump, says Bergesen.
However, he believes the incumbent president did not do enough to win the debate.
– Being better than expected, however, is not enough for him to be said to win the debate. And Trump had to win the debate.
– It was a key moment when Trump said “It’s all talk, no action with these politicians”. It would have been perfect in 2016, but this is a 2020.
Like his expert colleagues, Bergesen Biden names the clear wines of the debate.
– Trump has been president for 4 years and must defend a historically difficult health and financial situation. He did not succeed. Thus, Biden won, who despite eight years as VP managed to cope with the challenger role, Bergesen states.
These were the details of the news The experts believe this is the winner of the debate: for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.