Rheumatism ratio 400
Rheumatism is one of the most important diseases of the immune system as many are looking for an indicator Rheumatism ratio 400 Where a person is exposed to chronic inflammation in the joints and tissues and severe pain.
What is rheumatic disease
Rheumatic disease is a disease that affects the immune system, where instead of bacteria or viruses that attack the body, the immune system mistakenly attacks the connective tissues inside the joints and other organs of the human body such as: lungs, skin, eyes, heart, blood vessels.
This inflammation causes severe erosion in the bones and deformities in the joints, and in critical cases rheumatism causes the physical or functional disability of the patient, and he searches for the patient here for an access index Rheumatism ratio 400 And rheumatism treatment with natural remedies and herbs.
Types of rheumatism
Rheumatic disease is divided into two types, namely:
- The first type: Non-inflammatory diseases that cause erosion in the joints without exposure to inflammation in the surrounding tissues. They are represented by: degenerative osteoporosis disease, osteoporosis disease.
- The second typeInflammatory diseases that affect the joints, muscles and bones, and these diseases are divided into two types, namely:
- The first typeInflammatory non-articular diseases that affect connective tissues and muscles. They are: Scleroderma, Sjogren’s syndrome, systemic lupus erythematosus.
- The second type: Inflammatory joint diseases that affect the joints and surrounding tissues. They are: Rheumatoid arthritis disease, gout, heart rheumatism, rheumatic fever, Cushing’s syndrome, ankylosing spondylitis.
How to definitively treat rheumatism
Rheumatism is a chronic disease, as there is no definitive treatment for it of all kinds, but its symptoms and development can be reduced by using various drugs such as cortisone.
It is possible to teach the patient to follow methods to carry out daily activities and to use devices that help reduce effort and pressure on the joints and bones.
Exposure to rheumatic fever requires treatment and complete rest during the active phase of the disease, and the patient must remain in bed until the heat, arthritis, and heart subsides as well, and the patient must begin to move gradually along with drug treatment.
Rheumatism ratio 400
Rheumatic fever is a bacterium that attacks the tonsils and causes pus on the tonsils, and it may be the cause of high blood levels and a person’s injury with heart muscle problems, as well as joint pain, and here an analysis must be done.
This analysis is a blood test that means taking a small percentage of the patient’s blood in order to identify the antibodies that attack the bacteria and toxins caused by the streptococcus microbe, which is called rheumatic fever.
When the results of the analysis appear and the rate of rheumatism becomes 200, it is considered an indication of the normal percentage, but if it is Rheumatism ratio 400 Or higher than that, the reason behind this percentage must be searched.
After two weeks of infection, this means that the normal percentage of 200 increases until it becomes Rheumatism ratio 400 After a month has passed, the presence of this percentage is an indication of the person being infected with the streptococcus microbe.
After this period and commitment to treatment, the percentage begins to gradually decrease, and it should be known that having rheumatic fever does not necessarily expose you to its complications that damage the heart and nerves.
The proportion of normal rheumatism
The normal rate of rheumatism for children and adults is 200, but when not suitable for children, these rates may rise and reach Rheumatism ratio 400.
If the child has a ratio of less than 400, he does not need treatment, but when the immune body exceeds 400 units, in addition to the symptoms of rheumatic fever, this calls for concern, as these symptoms are sufficient to diagnose rheumatic fever even if the analysis is normal.
How to definitively treat rheumatism through medical medication
Through the site The Citizen We explain how to definitively treat rheumatism.
- Penicillin or antibiotics: used to kill bacteria that cause inflammation, such as rheumatic fever, as they can treat streptococcal bacteria residues.
- Among the medicines that are used are phenoxymethylpenicillin and given orally, 250 ml every 6 hours or 500 ml every 12 hours on a daily basis for ten days.
- If you are allergic to penicillin, you can use anti-erythromycin or tetracycline.
- Corticosteroids: Helps to slow down the deterioration of joints and tissues and works to reduce inflammation and pain. The patient takes a dose ranging from 60 to 120 ml on a daily basis.
- The dose should be divided into four equal doses in order to reduce the symptoms of the disease and the erythrocyte sedimentation rate reaches the normal range.
- The doses cannot be stopped suddenly, but should be gradually stopped within 14 days.
- Aspirin: It is taken 3 grams daily in multiple doses, but the rheumatologist takes 80 ml per day and is divided into four equal doses.
- The single dose does not exceed 6.5 ml per day, and after 14 days the dose is reduced to 60 and 70 ml per day, and aspirin is an effective treatment for rheumatism.
How to definitively treat rheumatism with herbs
There are other methods of treating rheumatism with herbs, but the success of these herbs in reducing symptoms of rheumatism has not been proven, and you should consult a doctor before resorting to them, the most important of which are:
- Willow Leaves: You eat the leaves directly through chewing, and it can be used cleaned or dry. Take one or two tablespoons on boiling water and drink it daily in the morning and evening.
- CinnamonContains anti-rheumatism materials.
- Aloe veraIt can be used to reduce joint pain.
- black seed oilYou can take black seed oil capsules twice daily to reduce joint swelling.
- eucalyptus oilYou mix a tablespoon of ground camphor oil with a hot cup of coconut oil, not boiled, and then massage the painful area.
- Grapefruit juice: It is used to reduce inflammation of joint tissues, and one cup should be consumed daily.
- GingerHelps to treat inflammations associated with rheumatism.
More news related to:
These were the details of the news What does the proportion of rheumatism 400 indicate? What is... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.