350 soldiers were killed in the battles with Azerbaijan

350 soldiers were killed in the battles with Azerbaijan
350 soldiers were killed in the battles with Azerbaijan
Battles continue between Azerbaijan and Armenia in the Nagorno-Karabakh region for more than two weeks, as the Ministry of Defense in the region revealed that 350 members of its forces had been killed in the ongoing battles in the region with the Azerbaijani forces. .

Yerevan announced the dismissal of the head of the National Security Agency due to the continuing fighting in the Nagorno-Karabakh region, according to the agency “Evax”.

Reuters quoted the agency as saying that Armenia excluded today, Thursday, the head of the National Security Service, Argishti Kiaramyan, according to a presidential decree.

The dismissal of the head of the security apparatus comes with the continuation of the fighting, which recently broke out between the Armenian forces in the region and the Azerbaijani forces.

On the other hand, the Ministry of Defense in the Nagorno Karabakh region said today, Thursday, that it had recorded 30 more deaths in the ranks of its army, which raises the total number of deaths to 350 since the outbreak of fighting with Azerbaijani forces on September 27.

Meanwhile, Azerbaijan and forces of Armenian origin fought new clashes in the region and its surroundings, before the scheduled meeting in Geneva between the United States, France and Russia in an attempt to avoid a wider war in the southern Caucasus.

Azerbaijan said that the Armenian forces bombed the city of Ganja in the early hours of Thursday morning, noting that a civilian was killed in the Goranboy area.

She added that other villages in Azerbaijan were bombed by Armenian forces in the region, which belongs to Azerbaijan under international law, but is inhabited and governed by descendants of Armenian ethnicity.

The Azerbaijani authorities reported the killing of 30 civilians since the outbreak of fighting on September 27, adding that 143 civilians were injured, but they did not disclose their military losses.

On the other hand, France, the United States and Russia co-chair the Minsk group of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe, which is mediating the Nagorno-Karabakh issue.

The three countries hope to persuade the warring parties to agree to a ceasefire after the bloodiest battles over the region in more than 25 years.

While Armenia announced that it will not send its foreign minister to the talks in Geneva, the foreign minister of Azerbaijan is expected to attend.

It is expected that the representatives of France, the United States and Russia will meet the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Armenia in Moscow next Monday.

These were the details of the news 350 soldiers were killed in the battles with Azerbaijan for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Spy row erupts in Australia over ‘traitor’ politician
NEXT FBI director warns that Chinese hackers are preparing to ‘wreak havoc’ on US critical infrastructure