In the video, “Bandar Bin Sultan” tells the story of the...

He said: Does Tehran want to liberate Jerusalem through the Houthi movement in Yemen or Hezbollah in Lebanon ?!


The former head of Saudi intelligence, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, confirmed, in the third part of the interview “with Bandar bin Sultan”, which was broadcast on the “Al Arabiya” screen Wednesday evening, that “Palestine for us is Palestine and not its presidents.” He said: “The Americans responded to Abu Ammar in 2001, and rejected Israeli provisions.” Adding, “I and the Egyptian ambassador became suspicious of Abi Ammar’s words when he said that he almost reached peace with Israel.”

The former Saudi ambassador to Washington also narrated three things, which Bush junior informed him of before assuming the presidency. Adding that Bush Jr. told him “Camp David is not a hotel.”

He continued, “Bush told me that Ammar’s father and Clinton talked 4 hours on the phone, and I couldn’t talk to my mother for half an hour.”

In the same context, Prince Bandar narrated the story of the keffiyeh that almost stopped the Madrid talks.

On the other hand, the former Saudi ambassador to Washington said: “The story of a Kalashnikov guard in Hafez Al-Assad’s palace made me realize the problem of the Syrian regime in peace,” according to Al-Arabiya Net. On Iran, he asked: “Tehran wants to liberate Jerusalem, with the Houthis in Yemen or Hezbollah in Lebanon ?!”

In the video, “Bandar Bin Sultan” tells the story of the keffiyeh that almost stopped the Madrid talks on Palestine
Khaled Al-Shamani
Previously
2020-10-08
The former head of Saudi intelligence, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, confirmed, in the third part of the interview “with Bandar bin Sultan,” which was broadcast on the “Al Arabiya” screen on Wednesday evening, that “Palestine for us is Palestine and not its presidents.” He said: “The Americans responded to Abu Ammar in 2001, and rejected Israeli provisions.” Adding, “I and the Egyptian ambassador became suspicious of Abi Ammar’s words when he said that he almost reached peace with Israel.”

The former Saudi ambassador to Washington also narrated three things, which Bush junior informed him of before assuming the presidency. Adding that Bush Jr. told him “Camp David is not a hotel.”

He continued, “Bush told me that Ammar’s father and Clinton talked 4 hours on the phone and I could not talk to my mother for half an hour.”

In the same context, Prince Bandar narrated the story of the keffiyeh that almost stopped the Madrid talks.

On the other hand, the former Saudi ambassador to Washington said: “The story of a Kalashnikov guard in Hafez Al-Assad’s palace made me realize the problem of the Syrian regime in peace,” according to Al-Arabiya Net. On Iran, he asked: “Tehran wants to liberate Jerusalem, with the Houthis in Yemen or Hezbollah in Lebanon ?!”

08 October 2020 – 21 Safar 1442

01:37 AM


He said: Does Tehran want to liberate Jerusalem through the Houthi movement in Yemen or Hezbollah in Lebanon ?!

The former head of Saudi intelligence, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, confirmed, in the third part of the interview “with Bandar bin Sultan,” which was broadcast on the “Al Arabiya” screen on Wednesday evening, that “Palestine for us is Palestine and not its presidents.” He said: “The Americans responded to Abu Ammar in 2001, and rejected Israeli provisions.” Adding, “I and the Egyptian ambassador became suspicious of Abi Ammar’s words when he said that he almost reached peace with Israel.”

The former Saudi ambassador to Washington also narrated three things, which Bush junior informed him of before assuming the presidency. Adding that Bush Jr. told him “Camp David is not a hotel.”

He continued, “Bush told me that Ammar’s father and Clinton talked 4 hours on the phone, and I couldn’t talk to my mother for half an hour.”

In the same context, Prince Bandar narrated the story of the keffiyeh that almost stopped the Madrid talks.

On the other hand, the former Saudi ambassador to Washington said: “The story of a Kalashnikov guard in Hafez Al-Assad’s palace made me realize the problem of the Syrian regime in peace,” according to Al-Arabiya Net. On Iran, he asked: “Tehran wants to liberate Jerusalem, with the Houthis in Yemen or Hezbollah in Lebanon ?!”

These were the details of the news In the video, “Bandar Bin Sultan” tells the story of the... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Netanyahu says it is unclear if hostage deal will emerge
NEXT UK’s governing Conservatives face pressure as London mayor blasts ‘tacit endorsement’ of Islamophobia