In an incident that occupied the communication sites in Egypt during the past two days, activists circulated video clip A young man showed the courage of saving a child from death by electrocution in Al-Munir village of Sharkia Governorate in Egypt.
The video showed the 8-year-old child playing with his friends in the street near an electricity pole, and an electrical short circuit occurred, causing the child to be attracted to a pole and stick to it.
The scene frightened his friends and passers-by, and they called for help to save the child from death by electrocution.
For his part, Muhammad Ibrahim, the child’s rescuer, told local media about the incident, that he ran quickly without thinking to save the child when he found him attached to a pole.
He added that it was fortunate for the child that there was a nurse among the passers-by, who contributed to saving him from death by waking him up and giving him first aid after he was unconscious.
He explained that the electricity company was notified to repair the pole so that this accident did not happen again.
These were the details of the news Breathtaking moments.. A video of a child in Egypt who was... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.