Russian President Vladimir Putin is currently holding a major annual press conference, during which he will talk about the most pressing issues on the state’s internal and external agenda.
- Putin: The war against Corona continues, and we know about the danger of the “Omicron” mutant
- Putin: Russian experts are working successfully in Africa to combat “Omicron”
- Putin: The Russian economy during the pandemic was more prepared for shocks than other economies
- Putin: By the end of the year the growth of the Russian economy is expected to reach 4.5%, inflation is 8%
- Putin: The Russian economy has succeeded in recovering from the Corona crisis at a faster pace than other countries
- Putin: The collective immunity against Corona in Russia is 59.4%, but that is not enough, and we need to raise this rate to nearly 80%
- Putin: No one will be prosecuted in Russia for refusing to vaccinate against Corona
- Putin: Other countries have not responded to Russia’s repeated demands to provide any evidence proving the “poisoning” of Navalny
- Putin: Our law on foreign agents is much less strict than the American one
- Putin: There is an impression that preparations are underway for a new Ukrainian military operation in Donbass
- Putin: The Americans’ response to our initiative regarding security guarantees is generally positive
- Putin: We have clearly stressed that the continuation of NATO’s eastward extension is unacceptable
- Putin: It was the United States that brought its missiles to our doorstep
- Putin, addressing the West: You must quickly provide us with security guarantees
These were the details of the news The grand annual press conference of Russian President Vladimir Putin (Live) for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.