Hello and welcome to the details of Sharjah reduces fees, rents to support private and government sectors amid coronavirus pandemic and now with the details
Nevin Al Sukari - Abu Dhabi - An aerial view of Sharjah.
The Sharjah Government has come up with new decisions to support private and government organisations, business sectors, and individuals As a means of encouragement during the coronavirus pandemic.
The government has issued decisions that states:
1. Three-month fees exemption for economic establishments from renewing licenses, for which renewal date starts from January 1 till December 31, 2020.
2. Traffic fines’ value will be reduced by 50% and traffic points will be cancelled, but only those committed before the date of March 31; for a period of 3 months starting from April 1.
3. Certificates issued by the Sharjah Police General Command (damage or loss certificates) are free of charge for a period of 3 months, as of April 1.
4. Tenants who rent buildings of the Sharjah Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Building 1 and 2) will be exempted from rent for a period of 3 months as of April 1.
5. Tenants renting in the Expo Center Sharjah will be exempted from rent for a period of 3 months, as of April 1.
6. Giving a 30% discount to the Sharjah Chamber's affiliated members in order to participate in Expo Sharjah exhibitions for the year 2020/2021.
7. Participants of the national industries exhibition of the Sharjah Export Development center are exempted from rental fees for a period of 3 months, as of April 1.
8. 50% discount for shops, shopping centers and supermarkets taking part in the marketing campaigns organized by the Sharjah Chamber for the year 2020.
9. Shops from the central and eastern regions (Al Dhaid - Kalba - Khorfakkan - Dibba) are exempted from participation fees in the marketing campaigns organized by the Sharjah Chamber for the year 2020.
10. Employees of small and medium enterprises in Trade Centre 101 are exempted from rent until the end of 2020.
11. 50% discount on Roads and Transport Authority violations that are committed before March 31, and for a period of 3 months, as of April 4.
12. 25% discount on rental fees of taxis plate numbers for a period of 3 months, as of April 1.
13. Exempting taxis and operators of public transport network for a period of three months, as of April 1, from the following:
- Quality control fees for taxi services and the transportation network operator.
- Operating fees at Sharjah International Airport.
-Bus stations rental fees for public transport network operator as well as the concession fees.
- Exempting trucks and trailers of external and internal transportation companies to and from Sharjah ports from traffic tolls gates.
14. Revoke the municipality’s approval to renew licenses of contractors and consultants whose licenses have expired for a period of three months as of April 1.
15. Postponed the renewal of occupational health card for facilities under the supervision of Sharjah municipality.
16. Providing free sanitation services for houses for a period of 3 months as of April 1.
17. Renew the subscriptions of customers who have annual parking service for one month for free, and compensate the customers who subscribe annually in the parking services for a period of 3 months according to the municipality's procedures.
18. Exempting the public from paying parking fees for a period of 3 months as of April 1.
19. Exempting the private sector from renewing their municipal related permits for a period of three months, as of April 1.
20. Exempting hotel establishments from the municipality's fees of 5% for a period of three months, as of April 1.
21. Halting the implementation of each new restriction or issuing executive procedures such as seizing, bringing, imprisonment and reservations on bank accounts, cars, stocks, real estate, and any eviction in rental issues for a period of two months.
22. Defer consideration of all current and new cases before the rental committees for a month.
23. The release of approximately 100 prisoners imprisoned on rental issues and giving them 3 months to pay.
24. Exempting all commercial and wooden vessels from mooring fees and loading fees in Sharjah Creek, Hamriyah Free Zone and Khorfakkan Creek.
25. Reducing the fees due on port operations by 20% on handling, shipping, unloading and related fees, and marine fees.
26. Exempting all bulk goods from storage fees for a period of ninety days.
27. Reducing the tariff for truck parking in Sharjah Ports by 50% within the designated areas.
28. Exempting all shipping and customs clearance companies from the bank guarantees required to conduct their activities.
29. Exempting all commercial companies from inspection fees.
30. Exempting companies operating in the free zones from fines for delaying renewal of licenses.
31. Exemption from visa fines in free zones.
32. 50% discount on corporate stock transfer fees.
33. Exempting all new licenses from fees according to its commercial activities.
34.Exempting hotel establishments from the fees of the Commercial and Tourism Development Authority, which amounts to 5% for a period of 3 months, as of April 1.
35. Exempting hotel establishments from the previous violations of the Authority, which resulted in them during the year 2019 until March 31, 2020.
36. Postponing the payment of installments for projects funded by the Sharjah Foundation to support youth projects (pioneers) for a period of 3 months.
37. The possibility of postponing the installments of projects funded through banks for a period of 3 years in coordination with the banks and according to the case of each project separately.
38. Exemptions for the investing sector dealing with the Department of Town Planning and Survey from the payment of contractual dues for a period of 3 months, as of April 1, according to the following categories:
- Government land investors.
- Investors whose activities relate to change of use from residential to commercial.
- Investors in government parkings.
39. Exempting Air Arabia from passenger facilities fees Dhs35 per passenger.
40. Exempting companies from aircraft parking fees Dhs 100 per day.
41. Reducing the rental value of the offices of other airlines by 50%.
42. Reducing the rental value of warehouses and maintenance hangars by 50%.
43. Initiatives related to the strategic partners of the Sharjah International Airport Authority for a period of 3 months from April 1, which include:
Alpha Flight Services, Sharjah Aviation Services, Gamma Aviation, Dufry Sharjah, Sasco.
- Exempted from collected annual fees and exclusive operating fees.
- Exempted from annual rents on all facilities (warehouse offices).
44. Initiatives related to the commercial activities of Sharjah International Airport for a period of 3 months from 1/4/2020, which include: Restaurants, exchange shops, shops, banks, travel agencies, car rental companies, telecommunications companies and tourist promotion companies.
- 50% reduction in rent.
- Exemption from the fees of vehicles of dealers at the airport.
45. Exempting Air Arabia from landing fees, baggage checks, airport campus permits, and license renewal fee for fixed passenger airlines (annual fee) in full for a period of 3 months from April 1.46. Exempting Sharjah Aviation Services Company from the fees of entry permits to the airport campus, and fees for practicing the ground handling activity (annual fee) for a period of 3 months as of April 1.
47. Gamma Aviation will be exempted from the renewal fees for fixed passenger airlines (annual fee), and licensing fees for practicing ground handling activity (annual fee) in full from a period of 3 months from April 1.
The Sharjah Council directed the formation of a committee headed by Sheikh Salem Bin Abdulrahman Al Qasimi, head of the Ruler's Office, membership of the Central Finance Department and the Department of Economic Development and three members of the private sector, in order to continue the study of the economic situation during the coming period of time, and to make their recommendations in relation those enhancements, as well as present them to the Council in order to take necessary action, considering the public interest of citizens and residents into account.
These were the details of the news Sharjah reduces fees, rents to support private and government sectors amid coronavirus pandemic for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Gulf Today and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.