Thank you for reading the news about Dh100 fine per month if you don't renew this UAE document and now with the details
Aden - Yasmine El Tohamy - Authority urges public to renew in a timely fashion.
The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) urged the timely renewal of the establishment card of a private sector or free zone in order to avoid a Dh100 monthly fine.
In a reminder to establishments, GDRFA tweeted on their official Twitter account and wrote: 'Avoid a Dh100 fine for not renewing your establishment card'. The GDRFA website specifies the establishment card is processed in one working day and also mentions the documents required.
1. Fill request for renewal
2. Old establishment card
3. Copy of business license (valid)
4. Copy of the addendum of names of partners from Department of economic development in case of LLC. company
5. Passport copies of authorized signatories with signature
6. E-gate card if authorized citizens of the GCC or carries permission to visit for representative offices.
7. (Original and one copy) of certificate of authorization attested by notary for authorized persons to sign the establishment card if it is not listed in the business license.
These were the details of the news Dubai - Dh100 fine per month if you don't renew this UAE document for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Khaleej Times and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.