During the past hours, the American company Motorola launched the Moto Tab G70 tablet in the market, as the tablet included many standard specifications that everyone needs at a very reasonable price, as the tablet plays all games and media with the highest quality.
Moto Tab G70 Tablet Specifications
As for the specifications of the new Moto Tab G70 tablet, they are as follows:
- LCD screen size of about 11 inches.
- Screen resolution of 1200 x 2000, 2K quality, 90Hz refresh rate, HDR10 technology.
- Blue light protection, with video enhancement feature.
- The tablet has a 13-megapixel rear camera, to take pictures and shoot various videos.
- It has an 8-megapixel front camera for taking selfies and video calls with Wi-Fi.
- Equipped with Bluetooth 5.1 technology.
- It has quad speakers that support Dolby Atmos.
- It runs Android 11 operating system.
- It has a Helio G90T processor from MediaTek.
- The tablet battery has a capacity of 7700 mAh, supports 20W fast charging.
- 4 GB RAM, and an internal storage version starting from 64 GB, with a microSD expansion card up to 1 TB.
Moto Tab G70 Tablet Price
As for the price of the Moto Tab G70 tablet, the new tablet was launched in the market at an affordable price for the middle class, with the price starting from 299 US dollars, equivalent to 4 thousand and 700 Egyptian pounds.
These were the details of the news At an affordable price.. Motorola launches the Moto Tab G70 tablet... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.