Turn off touchpad gestures in Windows 11
If you find that touchpad gestures work without your permission, you can disable them permanently. To do that, follow these steps:
- Click the Start menu button in the taskbar below.
- Select the Settings option from the menu that appears.
- In the Settings window, select the Bluetooth and Devices option on the left side.
- Click on the Touchpad option on the right side of the screen.
- In the next window, scroll down and tap the down arrow next to the Scroll and Zoom option.
- Uncheck the box next to Drag two fingers to scroll options. Zoom in to disable two-finger gestures.
- Tap the down arrow next to the Three-Finger Gestures option.
- Expand the menu next to the Swipes option and then choose None next to the Swipes option. Do the same in the Taps menu and select None from the menu that appears.
- Expand the menu next to the Four-Finger Gestures option and then choose None next to the Swipes option. Do the same in the Taps menu and select None from the menu that appears.
- Once done, close the settings window. Your changes will be saved.
Read also: How to run Windows 11 via a web browser
Try the new operating system for free
It is worth noting that Microsoft recently released the latest version of new operating system for the preview channel. This launch is the last step before it is officially rolled out on a larger scale on the fifth of this month.
And if you don’t want to wait until the official launch date, you can upgrade now and use the new version early and for free.
To find out how to do this, see the article: How to upgrade to Windows 11 for free
These were the details of the news Turn off trackpad gestures in Windows 11 for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.