An apple iPhone 13 Arrived, and as usual, carriers are rolling in Trade Transactions To entice users to upgrade or switch. AT&T went out of the gate with the best exchange offer of the season, essentially handing out the iPhone 13 Pro and iPhone 13 Mini at a starting price that could drop to “free” to renew. And Existing clients. Starting Friday, September 17, Verizon has already complied with this offer, while AT&T has their deal to also let the iPhone 13 in for free (and will also offer a $1,000 discount on iPhone 13 Pro Max devices with approved add-ons).
T-Mobile likewise offers all three devices for free to new and existing customers.
In any case, there are many caveats. It all depends on the phone you’re trading with, the wireless plan you have and the financing you choose.
iPhone 13 pre-orders now available (also In some cases, it has been reinstated). To help you avoid having to scan the fine print, we’ve listed key details regarding suitable exchange offers from three vendors.
Sarah T. / cnet
- The transaction is only valid for holders of an unlimited plan and a 36-month payment plan.
- You should also make a swap in good condition and in good condition. The iPhone 11 and 12 (and XS Max) lines, as well as the latest phones like the Samsung Galaxy S20, S21, Note 20, Google Pixel 5 and LG Wing, are among the phones that can get a full discount on the iPhone 13 Pro.
- Others, such as the iPhone X, XS, XR, the Galaxy S10 line, the Pixel 4 line, the OnePlus 8 line are among the phones able to get the iPhone 13 Mini for free. You can check the value of your device AT & T’s trade – in site.
- Like other seller deals, you won’t receive the full value up front, with AT&T splitting the discount as a monthly account balance for the next three years to keep you online. If you change service provider or cancel service early, you will be responsible for the remaining balance in the phone.
Verizon / screenshot by CNET
- New and existing Verizon customers can purchase iPhone 13 Pro (128GB only) with a replacement for defective phones selected in the unlimited “Qualifying” program.
- Appropriate programs include Play More, Do More, and Get More, as well as Unlimited and Unlimited Older Move. Note: The font you are upgrading must be in one of these programs.
- If you port your phone number to Verizon from another provider, you can get up to $500 to “help you switch sellers.”
- Similar to the AT&T promotion, the swap credit (up to $1,000) is applied in monthly installments over 24-30 months. Promotional credits expire if you leave Verizon or change your program.
- You will match the exact value based on the phone you are buying and trading on. For a full $1000 on iPhone 13 Pro, you need to trade on iPhone 11 Pro/11 Pro Max or iPhone 12 Pro/12 Pro Max.
- The list is a bit broader if you want an $800 off (for a free iPhone 13) or $700 off (for an iPhone 13 Mini). Eligible phones here include the iPhone SE (2nd generation), iPhone X, 11, 12 mini or 12. There are also a large number of Android phones in this category, including most Galaxy S (S9 or later), Note (Note 10 and later) after it)). ), Google Pixel (Pixel 4 or later, including line 4A), OnePlus 7 (or later), LG and (V50 or later, Velvet 5G UW and Wing 5G UW).
- If you don’t have a phone to trade in, in theory you can buy an iPhone SE (2nd generation) or a Samsung Galaxy A42 5G. My phone retails for $400 and Verizon will give you a trade-in value of $800 as long as you buy a new iPhone and meet all of the other requirements mentioned above.
- Disabled phones, including phones with stuck screens, will be taken by Verizon, but it may not damage the battery. All Trade In devices will also need to turn off Find My.
- More details are detailed in the edition Mouth.
Sarah T. / cnet
- T-Mobile offers new and existing users up to $1,000 on the iPhone 13 Pro, $800 on the iPhone 13, and $700 on the iPhone 13 Mini with a non-eligible replacement, but you’ll need to get the top of the Magenta Max program and buy directly from them.
- Older flagships from T-Mobile or Sprint are also suitable. For older T-Mobile plans, this includes Magenta Plus or One Plus. For Sprint, this includes Sprint Max, Plus, or Unlimited Premium.
- Credits from the swap will be spread over 30 months. If you leave T-Mobile before that, it will cancel all the rest and you will have to pay the balance due on the phone.
- To get the $1,000 discount, you’ll need to buy an iPhone 13 Pro or Pro Max and trade in an iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max.
- The list is a bit broader for the “Discount up to $800” list. Eligible phones here include iPhone 12, 12 Mini, iPhone 11, and iPhone X/XR/XS/XS Max. You can also trade a variety of Android phones including Galaxy S20 and S21 lines, Note 10 / Note 20 lines, Motorola Razr 5G, OnePlus 8 5G and 8T 5G.
- Older devices can get you up to $400 off a new iPhone. You can find full details by clicking on Terms on the T-Mobile website.
It’s also worth noting that T-Mobile has added a new upgrade program to the Magenta Max iPhone that it calls Forever Upgrade that will guarantee you a refund of “up to $800” (up to $700 per mini, or less if you buy an iPhone 12 today) on future trade credit.
The advantage here: You’ll have to wait two years to trade in the iPhone 13 or iPhone 12 you buy today to get the credits, and you’ll have to use Magenta Max all the time.
Owners of other T-Mobile plans can get up to $500 off, but you’ll need to trade in your iPhone 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, iPhone 12 Pro, or 12 Pro Max to get this discount. Older device owners can get an offer of up to $400, with full details available by clicking the “About us with Magenta Max with Trade” link on T-Mobile’s product pages.
Read more: Pre-order iPhone 13 now: All Apple specials at AT&T, Best Buy, Verizon, and more
These were the details of the news Buy iPhone 13 ‘free’ with Trade-In at Verizon, T-Mobile, and AT&T:... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.