Today Samsung updated its Samsung Reminders app to sync with Microsoft To Do.
The function is optional and you can still sync with Samsung Cloud.
The feature was announced as part of the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note20, but we expect it to be available to all Samsung users.
Other features that will then be announced are:
- On your Samsung Galaxy Note20, you can access and interact with your favorite mobile apps right on your Windows 10 PC via the Your Phone app.
- Notes from Samsung Notes can be automatically synced as a picture with your OneNote feed in Outlook on the web or OneNote.
- You can also sync Samsung Reminders from your Galaxy Note20 with your Windows 10 PC across Microsoft To Do, Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
- Outlook will be the native email app on the Galaxy Watch3 smartwatch.
- Starting September 15th, you can get the most out of Xbox Game Pass by downloading the app from the Samsung Galaxy Store. This gives you the freedom to access expansion packs, downloadable content, and more.
Watch the Samsung video that announces the following features:
Samsung Reminder now supports syncing with Microsoft To Do pic.twitter.com/RxG1I3E6Td— Rydah (@RydahDoesTech) October 19, 2020
These were the details of the news Samsung Reminders is synced with Microsoft To Do. for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.