Thank you for reading the news about Deprived of football, players try to fill the 'big void' and now with the details
Aden - Yasmine El Tohamy - Mowing the lawn, playing football with your dog, turning on the TV... footballers around Europe are struggling to fill the "big void" created by the coronavirus shutdown.
Many are writing about the unfamiliar experience on social media. Some have already come to the conclusion that "there is nothing to do".
Real Madrid players, forced into quarantine by a case of coronavirus in the club's basketball squad, have been training at home, where most of them already had facilities and equipment.
Captain Sergio Ramos posted a video on Instagram showing him sprinting on a treadmill.
Marco Asensio, who suffered a knee injury last summer, posted a video showing that he was continuing his recovery programme in his garden.
But even for sportsmen used to working out, there is a limit.
"I'm here, in my garden, there's nothing to do," French striker Karim Benzema said in a video on social media where he appeared alongside his dog, earning him a comparison with Will Smith in the post-apocalyptic film "I am legend".
Fabien Causeur, a Real Madrid basketball guard, has launched a live video channel to show his quarantine challenge.
He has been taking on athletes and celebrities in three-minute simultaneous excercise including Thibaut Courtois, the Real Madrid goalkeeper, and NBA star and former Real Madrid teammate Luka Doncic.
At Barcelona, players are following a "specific and personalised" programme set by the club which is monitoring their efforts remotely using biometric tags.
Luis Suarez had been a step ahead of Ramos, posting a video of himself trudging on a treadmill last week.
In Italy, Juventus midfielder Douglas Costa filmed himself practising his dribbling in his back garden with his dog struggling to fill the role of defender.
Alexis Sanchez, on loan to Inter Milan, has two golden retrievers and a much bigger garden but he comfortably outplayed them in a video he put up online. He also posted photos of himself topless, gathering chopped wood.
Utah Jazz centre Rudy Gobert, the first NBA player to test positive for the coronavirus, says he is feeling better every day but wishes he had taken it more seriously.
The 27-year-old Frenchman updated his condition Sunday in a video released by the NBA on social media in which he urged people to take precautions not to spread the virus.
"It's all about protecting yourself and the people around you," Gobert said. "I wish I would've taken this thing more seriously and I hope everyone else is going to do so because we can do it together.
"Take care and stay safe."
Gobert tested positive for coronavirus just before the scheduled tip-off between Utah and Oklahoma City last week and the game was postponed.
"I've been feeling a little better every single day thanks to the health care people of Utah and Oklahoma City and all the great people around," Gobert said.
NBA commissioner Adam Silver announced minutes after Gobert's positive test that the league was putting the season on indefinite hiatus.
Over the next two days every major American sports organisation followed and the virus shutdown also forced postponement of such events as the Masters golf tournament and Boston Marathon.
These were the details of the news Deprived of football, players try to fill the 'big void' for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Khaleej Times and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.