Zwickau – SV Waldhof Mannheim did not get beyond a goalless draw at FSV Zwickau. The votes for point sharing:
- 3. League im Live-Ticker: FSV Zwickau against SV Waldhof Mannheim.
- Zwickau and Waldhof separate 0:0 (0:0).
- More news on SVW can be found on our overview page.
The mini winning streak of the SV Waldhof is finished. After clear successes against Magdeburg and Ingolstadt, the Mannheimers are with FSV Zwickau not about one goalless draw got out. Thus, the team missed by coach Patrick Glöckner the jump into the upper third of the table.
|Part||FSV Zwickau – SV Waldhof Mannheim 0: 0 (0: 0)|
|FSV Zwickau||Brinkies – Stanic, Hehne, Frick, Schikora – M. Schröter, Reinhardt, Könnecke, F. Drinkuth (72nd Coskun) – König (63rd Wolfram), Willms (76th Wegkamp)|
|SV Waldhof Mannheim||Bartels – M. Seegert, Verlaat, Hofrath – Costly, Christiansen, Saghiri, Donkor, Garcia (75. Jurcher), Ferati (89. Gouaida) – Martinovic (75. Boyamba)|
|referee||Max Burda (Berlin)|
No winner between SV Waldhof Mannheim and FSV Zwickau
“Today we are satisfied with the point, even if it might have been more”says Glöckner after the final whistle. The 44-year-old continues: “We were a bit nervous in the first ten minutes, but by and large we had the game under control. There were opportunities to score goals. “
For the flashy Arianit Ferati the point win is happy from Zwickau’s point of view. “It was a disgusting game. We just lacked that little bit of luck. Zwickau was pretty compact and cut everything in. “ There are no changes for the guests compared to the 4: 1 victory against Ingolstadt. Also means: top scorer Joseph Boyamba first takes a seat on the bench again.
SV Waldhof has problems – FSV Zwickau puts pressure on early
Zwickau sets the SVW initially with aggressive pressing under pressure – and missed the early lead: Alone Dustin Willms (8./10.) Leaves in the initial phase – also thanks to the strong reflexes of Jan-Christoph Bartels – there are three great opportunities.
As a result, the Mannheimers find their way into the game better after just under half an hour Dominik Martinovic (28th) do not use the best Waldhof chance, so that it goes goalless in the cabins. The Mannheimers start the second half with a lot more momentum: Hamza Saghiri (58.) fails from close range on the post.
In the final phase, Glöckner brings Boyamba, but the Saxons have the big chance to win the last minute: Maximilian Wolfram (90.) fails in stoppage time on the brilliantly reacting Bartels.
No goals between FSV Zwickau and SV Waldhof Mannheim – the ticker for reading
Final whistle! It remains a goalless draw.
92. Minute: Zwickau has a huge chance of a last-minute hit: Wolfram fails because of the brilliantly reacting Bartels.
90. Minute: Two minutes are played.
89. Minute: Gouaida replaces Ferati.
86. Minute: Nice Schlenzer from Ferati – just over.
85. Minute: Ferati’s corner catches brinkies.
81. Minute: In the subsequent free kick Wegkamp fails with a head to Bartels.
80. Minute: Verlaat sees yellow after a foul.
79. Minute: Coskun is released, but warps clearly.
75. Minute: Waldhof changes twice: Jurcher and Boyamba replace Garcia and Martinovic.
71. Minute: Hehne sees yellow.
67. Minute: Bartels can fend off Wolfram’s shot from an acute angle.
63. Minute: Zwickau changes for the first time: Wolfram replaces König.
58. Minute: Saghiri prevails in the penalty area – and hits the post!
57. Minute: Next try, this time by Garcia – Brinkies holds the ball.
55. Minute: Costly takes full risk – his shot blocks Frick for a corner.
52. Minute: Ferati’s free kick is cleared in the penalty area.
50. Minute: Waldhof is now directly determining the game.
46. Minute: Go on.
FSV Zwickau versus SV Waldhof Mannheim – This is how the first half went
Break. No gates between Zwickau and Waldhof. The Saxons are the slightly better team and have left three great opportunities in the early stages through Willms alone. As a result, the Mannheimers got into the game better, Martinovic can not use the best SCW chance after half an hour. We’ll get back to you shortly.
45. Minute: 60 seconds are replayed.
40. Minute: A Waldhof corner does not bring anything.
35. Minute: On the other hand, Costly cannot bring the ball past Brinkies from an acute angle.
34. Minute: Schröter sees Drinkuth in the back room, whose shot goes just over the gate.
31. Minute: The Mannheimers are now much better in the game.
28. Minute: Now the striker prevails against Frick and fails at Brinkies from a somewhat acute angle – the best opportunity for SVW.
25. Minute: Good counter chance for the Waldhof: Martinovic does not come through after a long ball from Ferati against Frick.
19. Minute: The guests have now been able to calm the game down a bit, but hardly take place offensively. Zwickau is doing well in both cases.
15. Minute: A Ferati free kick can be cleared.
10. Minute: Misunderstanding between Seegert and Bartels – but Wilms cannot take advantage of this.
10. Minute: Yellow against Christiansen for hitting the ball.
8. Minute: Great opportunity for Zwickau! Wilms leaps over Hofrath and fails first with a heel, then with his head on the brilliantly reacting Bartels.
7. Minute: Martinovics shot clearly missed the goal – first approach of Mannheim.
5. Minute: Good attack from the Saxons who die early here – Verlaat clears up in the last minute.
2. Minute: A first corner by the hosts does not bring any danger.
1. Minute: The game is on
SV Waldhof Mannheim visits FSV Zwickau – lineups
The Lineup of SV Waldhof Mannheim is there! Glöckner does not make any changes to his starting line-up compared to the 4-1 win against Ingolstadt. Also means: top scorer Joseph Boyamba takes a seat on the bench again.
Corona case at FSV Zwickau – Waldhof game still takes place
12:50 p.m.: A few hours before kick-off, FSV Zwickau has a positive one Corona-Fall announced within the team. However, it is unclear which player it is. The game against the SV Waldhof Mannheim nevertheless takes place as planned. “Due to the precautionary measures taken, it is not necessary to isolate the entire team“, Shares the FSV Zwickau With.
SV Waldhof Mannheim visits FSV Zwickau – preliminary report
He strives with the necessary humility, but also with a lot of self-confidence SV Waldhof Mannheim the third victory in a row. “Now two games have gone well with really great football. Ultimately, however, the point is that we play every opponent seriously, matchday after matchday, and then see what comes out of it in the end “, says Waldhof trainer Patrick Glöckner before the away game on Saturday at FSV Zwickau.
The 43-year-old assumes that the Saxons, who have recently suffered three defeats in a row, will have a tough game. He still has to do without right-backs Jan-Hendrik Marx (Problems with the patellar tendon). Also newcomer Manfred Osei Kwadwo (Training deficit) is not yet an option. The game is only broadcast by the paid provider Magenta Sport. (mab)
*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.
*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!
These were the details of the news SV Waldhof is missing the “bit of luck” – a draw at FSV Zwickau – votes for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.