Block’s Darren Jolly found SAFE after posting on social media

Block star Darren Jolly was found safe and sound after paying worrying tribute to his children before a court battle with his estranged wife.

The 38-year-old former reality television star was due to appear in Melbourne Magistrates’ Court on Monday, where he is facing multiple charges.

At around 7 p.m. Monday, Darren shared worrying news detailing how much trouble he has had since breaking up with 15-year-old wife Deanne.

“I’m done, the excruciating pain of not seeing my beautiful girls … is too much to cope with,” he wrote.

After hours of trying to get in touch with the star, his manager Paul Connors said the former AFL star was found safe and sound around 8:30 p.m.

He thanked everyone for their help in sharing calls for help in order to find him.

Darren and Deanne (pictured) announced their split last September after 15 years of marriage

Darren shared a series of photos with his kids (pictured) and said he felt he had reached the breaking point. His manager has since confirmed that he

Darren shared a series of photos with his children (pictured) and said he felt he had reached the breaking point. His manager has since confirmed that he

Darren shared a series of photos with his children (pictured) and said he felt he had reached the breaking point. His manager has since confirmed that he is “safe and sound”.

Mr Connors was Darren’s manager during his 13-year AFL career playing for the Demons, Magpies and Swans.

The Victoria police would not comment on the matter.

Friends and family were unable to contact Darren in the hours after the post, sparking a frenzied search.

Several people called the Victoria Police Department to ask them to do a social check.

Darren had shared a photo of himself with his two daughters and complained that he couldn’t see enough of them.

“Looking back at these photos broke what little I have left of my heart when it showed how much my girls loved me,” he wrote.

Darren wrote that he had reached the breaking point and said he could not go on any longer.

Block star Darren Jolly (pictured with estranged wife Deanne) was found safe after paying worrying tribute to his children in a messy courtroom

Block star Darren Jolly (pictured with estranged wife Deanne) was found safe after paying worrying tribute to his children in a messy courtroom

Block star Darren Jolly (pictured with estranged wife Deanne) was found safe after paying worrying tribute to his children ahead of a messy court hearing

“For my parents, my family, my friends, Lucy, I love you. I’m sorry for my girls. My love will always be in your heart. Dear dad xx. ‚

His post drew thousands of comments from concerned friends, family members, and fans of the show.

His network gathered behind him asking him to stay strong for his children and seek professional help when he needed it.

The Block’s ex-contestants Michael and Carlene desperately asked Darren to return their calls.

Former AFL star Brendan Fevola urged his followers and friends to reach out to Darren and offer their support after seeing the worrying post.

Missing his girls: The 38-year-old former block star claimed it was in an Instagram post on February 20

Missing his girls: The 38-year-old former block star claimed it was in an Instagram post on February 20

Misses his girls: The 38-year-old former block star claimed in an Instagram post on February 20 that it had been “months” since he last spoke to his children Scarlett and Lily (picture)

Darren’s case was expected to be adjourned along with thousands of other criminal hearings as Melbourne’s struggling judicial system continues to grapple through the COVID-19 pandemic.

Daily Mail Australia announced Monday that Deanne is facing nearly identical charges against her ex. A hearing is due to take place in Ringwood Magistrates’ Court on Thursday.

For legal reasons, the type of fees cannot be published.

Darren and Deanne announced their separation last September after 15 years of marriage.

Darren has made no secret of his battle with mental illness since the split.

In February, he spoke frankly at the AFL Club Collingwood’s annual general meeting about his business problems and the breakdown of his marriage.

I spend three weeks in a mental health facility dealing with depression. I left my 15-year marriage because I was no longer in love and wanted a happier life, ”he said at the time.

Darren told his former teammates that his mental health was getting so bad at the time that he almost did something stupid and ended up doing it [his] Life’.

In February, he spoke openly about his business troubles and the breakdown of his marriage at the AFL Club Collingwood's annual general meeting

In February, he spoke openly about his business troubles and the breakdown of his marriage at the AFL Club Collingwood's annual general meeting

In February, he spoke openly about his business troubles and the breakdown of his marriage at the AFL Club Collingwood’s annual general meeting

Darren confessed that he has not seen his children for

Darren confessed that he has not seen his children for

Darren confessed that he has not seen his children for “about 14 months” since he separated from their mother

“Everything was too much and I lost control. I’ve lost my drive to go on, I’ve lost my purpose in life, I’ve lost my direction, and I’ve lost my way. I thought it would be easier to just go, ”he confessed.

In the depths of his struggle, he admitted himself to the hospital and described it as the best [he] could have done ‘.

It was the same month that Darren claimed he hadn’t had any contact with his two daughters Scarlett and Lily “for months”.

“For my daughters I miss you like crazy and just want to hold onto you,” he wrote on Instagram.

The couple were popular contestants on Channel Nine’s The Block renovation series, which made two appearances in 2014 and 2015, and won last season.

In a statement to the Herald Sun last year, Deanne confirmed the couple’s sharp breakup, claiming Darren was the one who instigated them.

‘This is a very difficult time for me and my girls. We were blind and devastated by Darren’s action. But I concentrate on my two daughters, who are my top priority, ”she said at the time.

In another Instagram post earlier this year, Darren hinted that he was going through a difficult time.

He shared a quote that read, “The truth always comes out in the end, no matter how hard you try to hide it or stop it. Lies are just a temporary delay in the inevitable. ‚

“For my daughters, I miss you like crazy and just want to hold you,” he wrote. Pictured with Lily

In a November post on Instagram, Darren claimed he fell into a “dark hole” after his marriage collapsed.

“For everyone who helped me put myself in this hole, fuck yourself,” he added.

Darren was an AFL soccer champion for Melbourne, Sydney Swans and Collingwood before becoming a reality television star.

In the months leading up to the couple’s split, he lost a staggering 16 kg and underwent a full body transformation.

The couple, known as “Daz and Dea” on The Block, married in 2004.

The duo’s arguments became notorious during their time on the Channel 9 series, and the couple previously opened up their sometimes tumultuous relationship in their audition tape to appear on the show.

Reality Bites: Darren and Deanne were popular contestants on Channel Nine's The Block renovation series, which made two appearances in 2014 and 2015, and won last season

Reality Bites: Darren and Deanne were popular contestants on Channel Nine's The Block renovation series, which made two appearances in 2014 and 2015, and won last season

Reality Bites: Darren and Deanne were popular contestants on Channel Nine’s The Block renovation series, which made two appearances in 2014 and 2015, and won last season

“He’s a little insensitive sometimes,” Deanne insisted.

Darren commented, “She can be small … she can snap.”

At the time, Deanne was confident that nothing would ever become malicious, adding, “We don’t want to say anything that is mean.”

Despite all of their hard work during The Block’s 2015 season, Darren and Deanne walked away with a profit of only $ 10,000.

They recovered the following year and when they returned they took away a whopping $ 935,000 to attend The Block: Triple Threat.

That sum made them the show’s biggest winners in history.

These were the details of the news Block’s Darren Jolly found SAFE after posting on social media for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT Al-Shabab’s new home points the way forward for Saudi football stadiums