Photo courtesy CrossFit LLC.
Here are the significant numbers we gathered after Day 1 of the 2020 Reebok CrossFit Games.
- You can download our iOS mobile app to have the entire schedule in your local time zone and stay up to date on all the promotions.
- 4: The number of consecutive event wins Tia-Clair Toomey has won goes back to the online stage. This breaks the record for the most consecutive games previously scored by Mathew Fraser and Rich Froning.
- 6: The number of missed lifts combined with the CrossFit Total for men and women. The women had two faults while the men had four, with Justin Medeiros making up two of them.
- 7: That’s how many pounds Jeffrey Adler Fraser hit at the CrossFit Total by denying the four-time champion his fourth straight win that would have tied Toomey for the longest run in the history of the Games. It also stopped Fraser from sweeping the events of the first day. Fraser took four firsts and one second.
- 18: The number of career games wins for Toomey. With her Corn Sack Sprint win, Toomey overtook Rich Froning (16 wins) as second on the list of all-time victories.
- 22: That’s the number of event wins Fraser has expanded his record to after winning three of the first four workouts on day one.
- 100: That’s how many meters Kari Pearce and Haley Adams stayed unbroken during the handstand sprint. However, it was Brooke Well who won the event and dropped out twice during the race.
- 220: That’s how many points Fraser has ahead of Medeiros at the end of the first day. Coincidentally 220 points is how many points Fraser won the 2018 Games, the largest profit margin in the history of the Games.
- 10.020: The combined weight in pounds of men and women in the CrossFit Total. That is a little more than 5 tons, which is the same as a UPS truck. The women collectively lifted 3,951 pounds while the men lifted rogue weights worth 6,069 pounds.
These were the details of the news 2020 CrossFit Games by Numbers: Day 1 for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.