Cameron Waters and his co-driver Will Davison will start AEDT at 11am on Sunday at the top of a star-studded grid when the Bathurst 1000 launches.
The reigning champion Scott McLaughlin starts from second place in front of Chaz Mostert and Shane van Gisbergen, whose Red Bull Holden Racing team was increased by one place after Nick Percat’s top 10 shootout disqualification. See the full grid below.
Watch the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 LIVE with FOX SPORTS on Kayo. Every practice session, qualifying and race live and ad break free during the race. New to Kayo? Get your free trial now and start streaming right away>
LIVE RACE DAY COVERAGE: FOLLOW ALL PROMOTIONS HERE
Extreme carnage in Super 2
RENNZENTRUM: Bathurst 1000 Live Timing
1. Cameron Waters / Will Davison, Monster Energy Racing # 6
2. Scott McLaughlin / Tim Slade, Shell V-Power Racing # 17
3. Chaz Mostert / Warren Luff, Mobil 1 Appliances Online # 25
4. Shane van Gisbergen / Garth Tander, Red Bull Holden Racing Team Nr. 97
5. Lee Holdsworth / Michael Caruso, Truck Assist Racing # 5
6. Anton De Pasquale / Brodie Kostecki, Penrite Racing # 99
7. Fabian Coulthard / Tony D’Alberto, Shell V-Power Racing # 12
8. James Courtney / Broc Feeney, Boost Mobile Racing # 44
9. Jamie Whincup / Craig Lowndes, Red Bull Holden Racing Team # 888
10. Nick Percat / Thomas Randle, R & J Batteries Racing # 8
11. Bryce Fullwood / Kurt Kostecki, Mobil 1 Middy’s Racing # 2
12. Scott Pye / Dean Fiore, DEWALT Racing # 20
13. David Reynolds / Will Brown, Penrite Racing # 9
14. Andre Heimgartner / Dylan O’Keeffe, NED Racing # 7
15. Jack Le Brocq / James Moffat, Supercheap Auto Racing # 55
16. Todd Hazelwood / Jordan Boys, Cub Cadet Mowers # 14
17. Macauley Jones / Tim Blanchard, Team CoolDrive # 3
18. Mark Winterbottom / James Golding, IRWIN Racing # 18
19. Rick Kelly / Dale Wood, Castrol Racing # 15
20. Alex Davison / Jonathon Webb, Local Legends Racing # 19
21. Garry Jacobson / David Russell, Yellow Cover Racing # 35
22. Jack Smith / Jack Perkins, SCT Motorsport Nr. 4
23. Chris Pither / Steve Owen, Team Sydney # 22
24. Tyler Everingham / Jayden Ojeda, Team Valvoline GRM # 40
25. Jake Kostecki / Zane Goddard, UNIT Racing # 34
These were the details of the news Bathurst 1000 2020: full starting grid, starting positions, top 10 shootout,... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at de24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.