Thank you for your reading and interest in the news Bahrain reports 360 new coronavirus cases and now with details
Dubai: Bahrain has confirmed 360 new coronavirus cases, 220 of which were detected among expatriate workers, and 140 were found to have been exposed to active cases, the Kingdom’s Ministry of Health reported on Saturday.
In a series of tweets, the ministry said that there have been 366 new recoveries in the country, and a total of 4,300 active cases.
The ministry reported no new coronavirus-related deaths for a week in the country, while eight patients are in critical condition.
Yesterday, Reuters reported there had been 8,338 cases in the country. As of Saturday, that number climbs to 8,698 cases.
Last week Bahrain increased bed capacity to 9,746 beds across its isolation and quarantine centers.
“The ministry is following a comprehensive national plan initiated by the National Taskforce for Combating the Coronavirus (COVID-19), which is continually reviewed and modified based on COVID-19 developments,” Faeqa bint Saeed Al Saleh, Minister of Health, said in a statement carried by state-run Bahrain News Agency at the time.
These were the details of the news Bahrain reports 360 new coronavirus cases for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Gulf News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.