Seabed clean-up campaign launched in Saudi Arabia's Farasan Islands

Seabed clean-up campaign launched in Saudi Arabia's Farasan Islands
Seabed clean-up campaign launched in Saudi Arabia's Farasan Islands

Thank you for reading the news about Seabed clean-up campaign launched in Saudi Arabia's Farasan Islands and now with the details

Jeddah - Yasmine El Tohamy - JEDDAH: Coronavirus vaccinations will be mandatory for domestic workers affiliated with recruitment firms in Saudi Arabia, the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development said.
The directive was sent to all recruitment offices and companies that hire housemaids, drivers and other domestic services in the Kingdom.
Workers will be required to be vaccinated in order to protect public health and curb the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Those who are not vaccinated before the deadline must provide a weekly negative PCR test result at the expense of the employer.
This step is aimed at preventing possible outbreaks from activities that are difficult to achieve due to social distancing.
The Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs and Housing on Wednesday made vaccinations mandatory for all barbershop, salon, restaurant, cafe and food outlet workers in Saudi Arabia starting in mid-May.
On Thursday, the Ministry of Health reiterated that the vaccines used in the Kingdom are safe and are an effective way to prevent the virus and its complications.
“The vaccines are subject to high requirements from the competent authorities, adopt the highest standards of safety and security, and achieve high effectiveness,” the ministry said.
Saudis and expatriates in the Kingdom continue to receive their vaccine jabs as 3.7 million people have been inoculated so far.
Meanwhile, the 38 COVID-19 vaccination centers in Tabuk continue to receive individuals registered for the vaccine. The priority is for the elderly, along with people with chronic diseases, obesity and immunodeficiency, Tabuk Health Affairs explained.
Saudi Arabia reported six more COVID-19-related deaths on Thursday as the national death toll now stands at 6,630. The Ministry of Health reported 482 new cases, meaning that 386,782 people have now contracted the virus. Of the 4,321 active cases, 622 of them are in critical condition.
According to the ministry, 204 of the newly recorded cases were in Riyadh, 84 in Makkah, 76 in the Eastern Province, and 21 in Madinah.
Also on Thursday, 360 patients recovered from the virus, bringing the national total to 375,831 recoveries. Saudi Arabia has so far conducted 14.8 million PCR tests with 48,937 carried out in the past 24 hours.

These were the details of the news Seabed clean-up campaign launched in Saudi Arabia's Farasan Islands for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Arab News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT Saudi Arabia holds first concert since pandemic’s outbreak