King Salman awards Sheikh Shakhbout Al-Nahyan with Saudi Order

King Salman awards Sheikh Shakhbout Al-Nahyan with Saudi Order
King Salman awards Sheikh Shakhbout Al-Nahyan with Saudi Order

Thank you for reading the news about King Salman awards Sheikh Shakhbout Al-Nahyan with Saudi Order and now with the details

Jeddah - Yasmine El Tohamy - DUBAI: COVID-19 restrictions have been extended for another 20 days in Saudi Arabia in an attempt to curb the spread of the virus following a doubling in numbers.
The measures include a ban on gatherings, entertainment and events, as well as the closure of cinemas and restaurants, according to a source from the Ministry of Interior cited by Al Arabiya.
The extension of the precautionary measures is expected to come into effect on Sunday at 10 p.m. KSA time.
The source called for all people to adhere to the rules to avoid a surge in the number of coronavirus cases in the Kingdom.
The measures – which were reintroduced on Feb. 4 due to a sudden growth in numbers – will be under continuous evaluation by authorities, the source said.
Last month, the Interior Ministry said it intended to delay the lifting of the travel suspension for citizens and pushing back the opening of borders from March 31 to May 17.

Meanwhile, the Kingdom announced four deaths from COVID-19 and 322 new infections on Sunday. 

Of the new cases, 167 were recorded in Riyadh, 64 in the Eastern Province, 40 in Makkah, seven in Madinah, seven in Asir, five in Hail, five in Jazan and four in Najran. 

The total number of recoveries in the Kingdom increased to 363,585 after 282 more patients recovered from the virus.

A total of 6,433 people have succumbed to the virus in the Kingdom so far.

These were the details of the news King Salman awards Sheikh Shakhbout Al-Nahyan with Saudi Order for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Arab News and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Saudi Arabia confirms 11 COVID-19 deaths, 1,055 new cases
NEXT Saudi security forces seize 94 kg of hashish in Jazan