US condemns Houthi attacks on civilian targets in Saudi Arabia

US condemns Houthi attacks on civilian targets in Saudi Arabia
US condemns Houthi attacks on civilian targets in Saudi Arabia

We show you our most important and recent visitors news details US condemns Houthi attacks on civilian targets in Saudi Arabia in the following article

Hind Al Soulia - Riyadh - WASHINGTON — The United States on Friday condemned the recent attacks launched by the Iran-backed Houthi militia against civilian targets in Saudi Arabia.

In a tweet on Friday, the White House National Security Council said: “The United States strongly condemns the Houthi attacks this week against civilian targets in Jeddah and Shuqaiq, Saudi Arabia.”

“The Houthis‘ disregard for the UN’s calls for a ceasefire and dialogue destabilizes the region and hurts the people of Yemen. The Houthis want to tear Yemen apart, not bring it together,” the statement added.

Earlier this week, the Houthi militia fired a missile that struck a Saudi oil company distribution station in Jeddah.

On Wednesday, an explosion damaged a Greek-managed tanker in Shuqaiq in Saudi Arabia.

In a statement on Wednesday, the Arab Coalition said it foiled a terrorist attack that caused minor damage to a commercial vessel. — SG


These were the details of the news US condemns Houthi attacks on civilian targets in Saudi Arabia for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Saudi Gazette and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV Saudi foreign minister receives Jordanian counterpart in Riyadh
NEXT Saudi ambassador to France presents credentials in Paris