Brazil’s Bolsonaro hospitalized for domestic accident

Brazil’s Bolsonaro hospitalized for domestic accident
Brazil’s Bolsonaro hospitalized for domestic accident

You are now following the details of the Brazil’s Bolsonaro hospitalized for domestic accident news and now we leave you with the details

Mohamed Nass - Cairo - Brazilian leader Jair Bolsonaro was hospitalized Monday after an accident at his home in Brasilia, the latest health scare for the 64-year-old, his office said.

“President Jair Bolsonaro fell at the Alvorada Palace. He was treated by the medical team of the Presidency of the Republic and taken to the Armed Forces Hospital,” a presidential spokesman said in a statement published by the G1 news portal.

The Planalto Palace has yet to respond to AFP’s request for comment.

According to the statement, Bolsonaro was given a cranial CT scan, “which did not detect any changes.”

Institutional Security Minister Augusto Heleno arrived at the hospital shortly after the presidential convoy and told Globo television that Bolsonaro “is fine,” but must remain under observation.

The right-wing leader will remain at the hospital for observation for between six and 12 hours, the statement added.

Bolsonaro took office as Brazil’s president on January 1. He was seriously injured in a knife attack while campaigning for election last year.

His health has been a subject of concern ever since, and he has undergone several surgeries to treat the wounds he suffered in the stabbing, most recently in September.

Earlier this month, Bolsonaro said he had been examined for skin cancer.

Image: AFP / BETO BARATA Brazil’s President Jair Bolsonaro was seriously injured in a knife attack while campaigning for election last year and his health has been a subject of concern ever since

These were the details of the news Brazil’s Bolsonaro hospitalized for domestic accident for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at egypt independent and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV US announces new Nagorno-Karabakh ceasefire as fighting persists
NEXT Putin rejects Donald Trump's criticism of Biden family business