Hello and welcome to the details of Monaco’s Prince Albert II tests positive for coronavirus and now with the details
MONACO, March 19 — Prince Albert II of Monaco has tested positive for the new coronavirus, the principality said in a statement today, adding there were “no concerns for his health.”
The titular head of the Mediterranean enclave is continuing to work from his private apartments at the royal palace, the statement said.
The announcement came three days after Monaco’s prime minister, Serge Telle, announced that he too had caught Covid-19.
Monaco has said all public spaces will be closed to the public starting at midnight on Saturday, including its emblematic casinos catering to the global jet-set, as it joins the ranks of nations locking down in a bid to stem the outbreak.
It said yesterday that nine cases of infection had been detected since the first was announced on February 28.
Albert is head of the House of Grimaldi that rules Monaco, the world’s second-smallest country and a haven for the rich and famous because of its low taxes. — AFP
These were the details of the news Monaco’s Prince Albert II tests positive for coronavirus for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Malay Mail and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.