The resolve of family, relatives and friends is one of the most prominent features of the holy month of Ramadan, but these resolves often witness some embarrassing situations, especially when sitting at the breakfast table in the way of sitting and eating etiquette, and to avoid any embarrassment, the seventh day reviews several basic points that must be taken into account, whether for the caller to resolve or guest according togentlemansgazette” As follows:
First: As for the host, “the one who has the determination”
- The owner of the house must determine the place for the guest to sit so that the rest of the family can sit quietly.
- Equipping a children’s place.
- Prepare everything they will eat before the guests come toRAMADAN month.
- Prepare enough drinks according to the number of people present, and of different types to suit all tastes.
- The owner of the house should not get up from the table before the last guests, even if he has finished eating.
Second, for the guests
- Not starting to eat before the host says please or he starts eating.
- You should put the napkin on your leg immediately after sitting in preparation for use and while eating.
- If you need to wipe your mouth, wrap a portion of the tissue around your index finger and remove what you smeared yourself with.
- Avoid making noise while sitting and moving chairs, as well as not moving your hands and shaking your leg excessively.
- It is preferable for the invited guests to enter the spouses of a man and a woman, rather than the woman being first, and there is no objection to the man withdrawing the chair for her.
- While eating, you should hold your head and move your hand, to eat.
- Do not sit in the chair close to the table, as your clothes will be dirty, and not far from it so that food does not fall on the floor.
- Sit comfortably without being overwhelmed.
- Bring the feet next to each other and fix them under the chair and not straighten them forward.
These were the details of the news To avoid embarrassing situations during Ramadan… 14 basic table etiquette rules for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.