An Egyptian young man saves a baby during a fire in the New Obour City.
The pioneers of the social networking site in Egypt circulated a video clip documenting a young man in a heroic scene as he rescued a baby during a fire that broke out in an apartment in the New Obour City, northeast of Cairo.
The video showed the moment a young man stood on the balcony of a fourth-floor apartment in a real estate in Al-Karamah neighborhood in Al-Obour Al-Jadida, while the fifth floor caught fire while he was receiving a baby from the hands of two people believed to be his father and mother in the apartment in which the fire started.
The local authorities pushed two firefighting vehicles to the scene, and the fire was brought under control and the family in the apartment was rescued. However, the owner of the apartment suffocated as a result of the fire, and he was taken to the hospital to receive the necessary treatment and leave as soon as the medical service is provided to him.
According to Egyptian media, by inspection and examination, it was found that the fire was the result of a short circuit in the microwave in the apartment’s kitchen, and some of the apartment’s contents were burned.
Source: Egyptian media
These were the details of the news In a heroic scene.. an Egyptian young man saves a baby... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.