The Ministry of Education and Technical Education announced the start of activating the decision to pay tuition fees in installments, so that students can receive books, to reduce the burden on parents.
The Ministry decided to link the payment of school expenses to the receipt of books, and the installments of school expenses were as follows:
– Kindergarten expenses up to the fourth grade of primary school: 305 pounds:
– The first installment from kindergarten to fourth grade of primary school is 155 pounds.
The second installment from kindergarten to fourth grade of primary school is 150 pounds.
– Student fees from the fifth grade to the third preparatory grade 205 pounds:
The first installment of the fifth grade for the third preparatory class is 105 pounds.
The second installment from the fifth grade to the third preparatory school is 100 pounds.
– Student fees for the first year of secondary school 520 pounds:
– The first installment for the first secondary grade is 270 pounds.
– The second installment for the first secondary grade is 250 pounds.
The rest of the high school classes 505 pounds:
– The first installment is 255 pounds.
The second installment is 250 pounds.
– Fees for the first technical secondary grade 220 pounds:
The first installment is 120 pounds.
The second installment is 100 pounds.
The rest of the technical diploma classes 205 pounds:
– The first installment is 105 pounds.
The second installment is 100 pounds
The ministry explained that the decision to pay the fees applies to experimental schools (official languages).
These were the details of the news After linking it to the delivery of books.. we publish the... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.