We publish details and the date of a large auction for...

Cairo – (Masrawy):

The General Authority for Governmental Services of the Ministry of Finance, which supervises neglected auctions and confiscations of customs and government departments, announced the date of the public auction session devoted to selling cars belonging to the customs of Cairo International Airport, Suez and Aswan.

According to the authority, the session is scheduled to take place at 12 noon on Wednesday, September 15, in the Cairo-Egyptian club hall in front of the Ain Al-Sira traffic unit in the Old Cairo district of Cairo.

The auction includes, as stipulated in the terms and specifications booklet, for owners cars, minibus, microbus, transport, tractor head and pickup, brands “Hyundai – BMW – Mercedes – Mitsubishi – Volkswagen – Hummer – Toyota – Chevrolet – GMC – Kia – Jack – Land Rover – Peugeot – Volvo – Datsun – Isuzu” and others.

The brochure of conditions will be sold to those wishing to participate in the auction at the headquarters of the General Authority for Government Services located at “7 Dr. Mohamed Hamed Fahmy Street – Dokki District, Giza Governorate”, for a sum of 400 pounds, including the address of the inspection of the cars offered in the auction.

Government services require those wishing to participate in the auction to fulfill the following:

First: Purchasing the terms of reference, bearing in mind that its value will not be refunded in the event that none of the offered auctions is obtained.

Second: Payment of the insurance amount of 10,000 pounds, “to be refunded in the event that the participant in the auction did not swear by the purchase of one of the cars offered for sale.”

Third: Participants in the capacity of bodies or companies, the tax card or commercial register must be submitted to the committee supervising the auction. As for the individual participants, it is sufficient to submit a valid national ID card.

Fourth: Payment of 30% of the value of the lots on the same day, provided that the remaining 70% is paid no later than fifteen days from the date of the auction.

The authority called on gentlemen wishing to attend the auction session to follow all precautionary and preventive measures to prevent the spread of the Corona virus, in accordance with the conditions of the Ministry of Health and Population.

It is noteworthy that the sale process is regulated by the provisions of Law No. 182 of 2018 regarding the regulation of contracts concluded by public authorities and its executive regulations issued by Resolution 692 of 2019, and in accordance with the arrangement contained in the conditions booklet, and each lot is sold separately and without commission.​

The committee supervising the auction indicated that the sale is without commission, and inspection is the basis of the sale, in addition to the prescribed fees and stamps in accordance with Minister of Finance Decision No. 2 of 2019 in implementation of Law No. 16 of 2018 and Law No. 200 of 2020.

In its announcement, the authority pointed out that all cars, vehicles and equipment offered in the auction are different brands, models and models, some on the export fee and others on the incoming fee.​

These were the details of the news We publish details and the date of a large auction for... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT Portugal, France battle big forest fires as mercury soars

Author Information

I am Joshua Kelly and I focus on breaking news stories and ensuring we (“Al-KhaleejToday.NET”) offer timely reporting on some of the most recent stories released through market wires about “Services” sector. I have formerly spent over 3 years as a trader in U.S. Stock Market and is now semi-stepped down. I work on a full time basis for Al-KhaleejToday.NET specializing in quicker moving active shares with a short term view on investment opportunities and trends. Address: 838 Emily Drive Hampton, SC 29924, USA Phone: (+1) 803-887-5567 Email: [email protected]