Hello and welcome to the details of Italian PM Berlusconi discharged from hospital, says party source and now with the details
Subscribe to our Telegram channel for the latest updates on news you need to know.
ROME, March 25 — Former Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi yesterday left Milan’s San Raffaele hospital where he had been admitted on Monday for a routine check-up, a source from his Forza Italia party said.
In a statement released earlier yesterday, Forza Italia had said the 84-year-old media tycoon — who last January was hospitalised in Monaco due to heart problems — was there for clinical monitoring and adjustment to an ongoing therapy.
Before being taken to the San Raffaele hospital, the 84-year-old mogul was staying at his house in the small town of Arcore, close to Milan, a second party source said.
“He will need to rest for a while,” the same source added.
Berlusconi was unable to attend a court hearing in Milan yesterday morning for a judicial case in which he is involved.
Last September, Berlusconi survived Covid-19, which he defined as “the most dangerous challenge of his life”.
He underwent major heart surgery in 2016 and has also suffered prostate cancer.
Berlusconi has spent much of his time recuperating from Covid-19 at his daughter Marina’s house in Provence, in southeast France. — Reuters
These were the details of the news Italian PM Berlusconi discharged from hospital, says party source for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Malay Mail and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.