Found sawn-off shotgun in man accused of threatening Jon Helgheim

The message was sent early in the day on June 15 this year from the 23-year-old’s profile. According to an indictment from the Oslo District Court, he accuses Storting representative Helgheim of racism.

«has noticed your total indifference, and RACISM IN NORWAY has exposed you quite well the last few days! You are nothing but an old-fashioned tired nasty racist!», Opens the message.

The message came shortly after Helgheim had spoken in connection with the demonstrations that took place around the world after George Floyd was killed during an arrest in the United States.

Helgheim was, among other things, very critical of the fact that the police did not intervene in the demonstration in Oslo, where thousands of people gathered despite strict coronary restrictions.

Pulled out threads

Ila prison is not allowed to do a security check because the building is worthy of protection

In the report, the 23-year-old further pointed out that since Helgheim was not a member of the government, he did not have security guards, and he mentioned several known gang environments.

«A foreigner probably pulsed your lady in primary school / secondary school / high school, you ugly nasty gora! You should be careful what you pull out of your mouth! You are not a head of state so you have not hired bodyguards !! You must represent the people, and the people are diverse. Keep talking shit and we’ll see what I and the guys from 313, young bloods, 187, do when we see you in town next time. Your nasty lassaron, your moreeen is my dog ​​/ whore mi“, He wrote.

Young Bloods is the most infamous gang among the 23-year-olds mentioned. They have been described as Norway’s most dangerous gang in recent years. The group has been behind several shootings in the public space, and extensive drug trafficking.

Declares “Norway’s most dangerous gang environment” dissolved – fears that others will take over

Recently, activity in the environment has been sharply slowed down after several key figures have been imprisoned. The 29-year-old Norwegian-Albanian police believe is the leader of the gang was in June sentenced to seven years in prison for ordering two serious offenses.

Seized double-barreled shotgun

As Helgheim is a politician in the Storting, the Police Security Service (PST) investigated the case.

After Helgheim received the messages, they searched the home of the 23-year-old. There they found a sawn-off, double-barreled shotgun, and 19 shotgun shells, hidden in a bag under a bed.

Smaller amounts of hashish, MDMA and marijuana were also found during the search.

During questioning, the man explained that the weapons did not belong to him, but that he kept them for some other members of the previously mentioned gangs.

State Attorney Geir Evanger is responsible for prosecution in the case. He says that an indictment would have been issued regardless of whether it had been found or not.

– The indictment is basically on section 115, which is about a threat. That is why PST investigated it, and the indictment would have been issued independently of the weapons, Evanger says to TV 2.

Section 115 of the Penal Code is the same section for which Laila Bertheussen is charged, and for which the Islamist Mohyeldeen Mohammed was convicted.

Penalty limit of 10 years

The penalty for threats against a Storting politician is 10 years. In this case, however, it is unlikely that the prosecuting authorities will file a claim for such a long sentence.

DEFENDANT: Ole Magnus Strømmen represents the accused 23-year-old.

DEFENDANT: Ole Magnus Strømmen represents the accused 23-year-old. Photo: Press photo

– We will probably land far away from it, but it is important to emphasize that it is a serious indictment. Threatening a Storting politician is very serious, Evanger says.

It has not been central to the investigation to reveal whether the man is connected to a gang environment, but a ruling from the Oslo District Court states that he has previously been convicted, among other things for threats.

The 23-year-old’s defender Ole Magnus Strømmen tells TV 2 that his client does not admit criminal guilt for the charge that deals with threats against Helgheim. He has confirmed to the police that he wrote the message, but he does not think it is a criminal offense.

– But he admits criminal guilt for having kept the weapon, but he says kept it for someone else, Strømmen says.

TV 2 has also tried to contact Jon Helgheim, he has not responded to our inquiries.

*The article has been translated based on the content of Source link by https://www.tv2.no/a/11809173/
. If there is any problem regarding the content, copyright, please leave a report below the article. We will try to process as quickly as possible to protect the rights of the author. Thank you very much!

*We just want readers to access information more quickly and easily with other multilingual content, instead of information only available in a certain language.

*We always respect the copyright of the content of the author and always include the original link of the source article.If the author disagrees, just leave the report below the article, the article will be edited or deleted at the request of the author. Thanks very much! Best regards!

These were the details of the news Found sawn-off shotgun in man accused of threatening Jon Helgheim for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

NEXT India's foreign ministry launches app to connect to citizens abroad