The match between Zamalek and Club Egypt in the quarter-finals of the Egypt Cup kicked off at 18:00 GMT, 20:00 Egypt time, 21:00 Saudi time, at the new Suez Stadium.
And Masr Club (currently Z Club) managed to score a surprise goal in the 85th minute by “Abdel Rahman Jundia” with a strong shot from inside the penalty area after receiving a long pass from Ahmed Adel.
Zamalek completed the match with 10 players due to the direct expulsion of the midfielder “Imam Ashour” in the 61st minute, after referee Mahmoud Ashour reviewed the mouse technique.
The Zamalek stars refused to concede the loss despite the lack of time, so that they could score the adjustment goal in the 95th minute with a ground shot from substitute “Osama Faisal” who received a chest pass from Mustafa Muhammad inside the operations box.
During the extra half, FC Egypt player “Hosni Zaki” was sent off, which helped Zamalek extend his control further, to succeed in his left back Abdullah Gomaa in obtaining a penalty kick in the 115th minute, which was successfully executed by substitute “Ahmed Sayed Zizou”.
Zamalek was nominated for the Egyptian Cup semi-finals to face the vanguard of the army, while Al-Ahly overcame the Abu Qir fertilizer hurdle for the same role earlier today, Saturday, but during the original time.
The final rehearsal for Zamalek before the final dream was broadcast, in a live broadcast on Ontime Sports 1, with the voice of sports commentator “Hatem Battisha,” who commented on the semi-final second leg of the champions early this month, when Zamalek defeated Raja Casablanca 1/3.
The holder of the Egypt Cup last season had never achieved a victory over Club Egypt during the recent confrontations against him, as they tied 1/1 and 0/0 in the Egyptian Premier League season 2020/2019.
Watch the match between Zamalek and FC Egypt in the Egypt Cup “Night Shoot Link”
Zamalek 2-1 Egypt Club
???? Egypt Cup (Quarter-final – Round of 8)
???? New Suez Stadium (Suez City)
- ???? Welcome to this live broadcast of the match between Zamalek and Club Egypt in the cup quarter-finals.
- ???? I accompany you on this coverage, “Mahmoud Maher” from the Live Broadcast Center on Mercato Day.
- ♻️ Do not forget the Refresh, to update the page first to know the details of the match during the course of the game ..
- Vanguard of the Army is waiting for the winner of this match to play in the final
- ???? There is an extra time if the tie continues
- Muhammad Onajem left the main formation of the injury and Mustafa Muhammad entered his place
- Onajem suffered an injury, and it appears that he may miss the Al-Ahly match in the Champions League final
- Zamalek squad today: Mahmoud Jensh – Muhammad Abdul Ghani – Ahmed Eid – Mahmoud Alaa – Abdullah Jumah – Islam Jaber – Imam Ashour – Shikabala – Youssef Obama – Kabongo Kasungu – Mustafa Muhammad.
- FC Egypt squad today: Goalkeeper: Walid Tawfiq. Defense line: Sherif Ashraf, Islam Ramadan, Islam Abdul-Ghani, Ali Jamal “Lala”. Midfielders: Karim Badir, Hassan Zaki, Ahmed Adel, Islam El Far. Offensive line: Omar Habashi, Reda Weishi.
- 1 ″ Whistle at the beginning of the meeting ..
- 3 ″ An early injury to Zamalek midfielder Imam Ashour.
- 7 ″ A goal by Zamalek striker “Kabongo Kasungu” was canceled after he was alone with a beautiful home pass from the center of the stadium by Imam Ashour.
- 7 ″ The mouse technique cancels the target.
- 10 ″ Play stopped due to poor resolution of the video assist in replaying the target game.
- 12 ″ Long pause of about 3 minutes in this shot only.
- 12 ″ The replay showed Kasungu’s lead with one step or front of his body over the last defender of FC Egypt players.
- 12 ″ The referee decides to resume play.
- 20 ″ Control without danger from Zamalek players .. The match is somewhat quiet
- 21 ″ Reda Al-Weishi – FC Egypt striker – is trapped by Mahmoud Alaa in every longitudinal ball that reaches him.
- 21 ″ Shikabala passes a ball with heels to Obama, and the latter sends a cross inside the FC Egypt penalty area towards Mostafa Mohamed, but the goalkeeper catches it brilliantly.
- 22 ″ Reda Al-Weishi commits a mistake with Mahmoud Alaa … and objects to the referee, Mahmoud Ashour!
- 23 ″ Boooooooooooooow… Ahmed Adel fired a missile from outside the penalty area (about 25 yards away) that goes to the ground near the left post to Zamalek ..
- 30 ″ Stop playing to drink some water … and rest
- 31 ″ ???? Yellow card for Zamalek defender Mahmoud Alaa
- 35 ″ A curved shot by Mahmoud Shikabala goes far over the beam of FC Egypt … without any danger.
- 41 ″ Awwoooooow… a cross from the left side with the right foot of Shikabala, Kasungu rises to her and puts her head very badly next to the left post of FC Egypt ..
- 41 ″ In the replay, if Kasongo had left the ball … I would have gone to Mustafa Muhammad to put it more comfortably ..
- 45 ″ five minutes of lost time.
- 46 ″ Kasungu roars a counterattack on Zamalek with a useless dribble instead of passing to Mustafa Mohamed.
- 49 ″ Reda Al-Weishi commits a fatal mistake in front of the penalty area of FC Egypt … and a direct free kick from a very special place in favor of Imam Ashour.
- ″ 50
- 51 ″ The whistle at the end of the first half, 0-0.
- 45 ″ the whistle at the beginning of the second half.
- 48 ″ ???? The match commentator Hatem Battisha does not stop from the first half until the beginning of the second half to talk about the project of the new club FC Egypt, which will be led by coach Osama Nabih next season 2021/2020 in the second division – League of Al-Madhalim
- 49 ″ ???? Battisha highly praises the ideas of the management of FC Egypt, which intends to change its name to the Z Club in relation to its headquarters in Sheikh Zayed City in the 6th of October Governorate.
- 49 ″ Battisha “A great work is expected for the members of the management of this team, in the presence of Imad Mutaib, Hazem Imam and Ahmed Husam Mido.”
- 50 ″ We return to the match after a lull in performance.
- 51 ″ Zamalek continues to press on both sides of the stadium.
- 52 ″ Distinguished defensive insurance from the Egyptian club players so far.
- 56 Shikabala continues passing fine crosses without exploitation by Kasungu, who headed the ball into the defender’s body instead of diverting it into the goal.
- 58 ″ ???? Pacheco finally decides to withdraw Kabongo Kasungu from Zamalek’s squad to push the flying wing Ahmed Syed Zizou.
- 59 ???? ???? Referee Mahmoud Ashour reviews the mouse technique to ensure the roughness of Imam Ashour in his interference on the FC Egypt player “The Mouse”.
- 60 ″ The referee displays the red card in the face of Imam Ashur
- 75 ″ A change in Zamalek with the participation of Tariq Hamed, instead of Islam Jaber.
- 78 ″ The return of the soul to the midfield of Zamalek after the descent of Tarek Hamed..and fierce pressure on the part of the team on the defense of FC Egypt despite the numerical shortage.
- 85 ″ Ooooooooo … Zamalek pays the price for his dash !!
- 85 ⚽️ ⚽️ Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow… FC Egypt scores the first goal with a missile shot from inside the puppies area, embracing the right corner of goalkeeper Mahmoud Jensh, who was surprised that Abd al-Rahman Jamal received a soldier comfortably and then the right foot shot
- 85 ″ ???? Ahmed Adel scored the goal pass, scored by Abdul Rahman Jamal Jandeya
- 88 ″ ???? A change in Zamalek with the descent of Osama Faisal to replace the right-back Ahmed Eid.
- 90 ″ Referee counts 6 minutes as lost time
- 91 ″ Zamalek plays with great haste to try to equalize
- 92 ″ FC Egypt is sticking to its lead in the result and plays with a very high spirit
- 93 ″ ???? A yellow card by Zamalek midfielder Ahmed Sayed Zizou
- 96 ″ ⚽️ Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow… Osama Faisal scores a goal that equaled Zamalek 1/1 with a strong shot from inside the penalty area and went to the right of the goalkeeper ..
- 96 ???? ???? The goal was made by Mustafa Muhammad by preparing the ball in front of Osama Faysal in Al-Sadr
- 97 ″ The final whistle of the second half with a 1-1 draw.
- Now we resort to more rounds ..
The first extra half
- 90 ″ the start of the first overtime whistle
- 91 ″ ???? FC Egypt player “Hosni Zaki” dismissed
- 93 ″ ???? Shikabalas exit, who was physically much slower, and the participation of Mohamed Abdel-Salam instead of him in the Zamalek squad.
- 100 ″ awarded a penalty kick in favor of Zamalek.
- 102 ″ The referee withdraws his decision after reviewing the mouse’s technique and gives Zamalek a direct free kick from the 18th line.
- 103 ″ Awwooooooh … Obama strikes the direct free kick beautifully from the human wall, but it just passes over the bar ..
- 105 ″ The end of the first extra half.
The second extra half
- 105 ″ The whistle at the start of the second additional half..Can Zamalek score a goal and end this evening without the suffering penalty kicks?
- 114 ″ Oooooooooooow… Abdullah Gomaa is being blocked at the borders of FC Egypt’s penalty area on the left side of Zamalek .. and the player swears by being touched by the opponent ..
- 115 ″ The referee decides to return to the mouse technique to verify the shot.
- 115 ″ Run, again, a penalty kick in favor of Zamalek, this time .. It was not canceled, as happened in the first overtime period ..
- 116″ ⚽️ جووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووول… Ahmed Sayed Zizou scores a goal with perfect execution of the penalty kick. 1/2 for Zamalek.
- 117 ″ If the match ends with victory for Zamalek, Kayseri will definitely qualify … but it is deserved, as he played with full strength over the course of the 120 minutes.
- 120 ″ three minutes of lost time
- 123 ″ Another very dangerous chance for FC Egypt, unused!
- 124 ″ The final whistle.
- Zamalek qualifies for the semi-finals to face the Vanguards of the Army.
- A great opportunity now to see Al-Ahly and Zamalek in the Egyptian Cup final for the 2020/2019 edition, the longest in the history of the oldest competition at the level of the African and Egyptian championships.
These were the details of the news Summary of the match between Zamalek and FC Egypt in the... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.