Benefits of vitamin C effervescent for pregnant women
At the beginning of pregnancy, the doctor begins prescribing some supplements and vitamins for the pregnant woman, due to a large number Benefits of vitamin C effervescent for pregnant women To maintain the health of the fetus and strengthen the mother’s immunity.
What is the effervescent vitamin C.
It is the medicinal form of vitamin C, which is characterized by being quick to dissolve in water, and as soon as it is placed in water, the tablets begin to fizz and float on the surface with bubbles, and one of the advantages of these tablets is that they are easy to absorb into the body.
Effervescent tablets come in different flavors, as when they are manufactured, they add flavor to make it easier to take.
Benefits of vitamin C effervescent for pregnant women
- It contains collagen that revitalizes the skin, maintains it and protects it from any damage.
- Works to absorb iron and prevent anemia.
- It is considered a cure for the common cold.
- Reduces the level of cholesterol in the blood to its normal limit.
- Works to absorb calcium in the body.
- It helps the body’s cells fight cancer.
- It stimulates the adrenal gland function, which helps the body to respond to fatigue and exhaustion during pregnancy.
- It stimulates the production of collagen, which is a protein that has a role in protecting the skin, gums and bones.
- It contains antioxidant properties that protect against cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis.
- It reduces the incidence of gestational diabetes and reduces its symptoms, in addition to maintaining the level of sugar in the blood.
Benefits of vitamin C effervescent for pregnant women and the fetus
We have been introduced to Benefits of vitamin C effervescent for pregnant women Now through the citizen site, we learn about the benefits of an effervescent vitamin C for the fetus.
- It helps the growth of the fetus, the building of cells and tissues, and the formation of organs.
- It helps to strengthen the immune system of the fetus during its formation, and protect it from disease or infection after birth.
- It helps in the growth and formation of the brain and protecting it from infection with any abnormalities, as it has been scientifically proven that vitamin C deficiency during pregnancy affects the growth of the fetus and may cause mental abnormalities, so it must be avoided during pregnancy.
Is it safe for pregnant women to take Vitamin C effervescent?
It is safe for pregnant women to eat effervescent vitamin C, but it is preferable to follow a healthy diet that contains vitamin C and get it from natural sources. Fruits such as kiwis, strawberries, grapefruit, melon, and vegetables such as broccoli, red peppers and cauliflower, tomatoes, fish and meat, as well as Natural sources maintain the health of the pregnant woman and the fetus and provide the body with the nutrients and energy it needs.
Damage of vitamin C effervescent
Excessive intake of effervescent vitamin C may cause some damages, including:
- Feeling sick.
- stomach pain.
- Dry throat.
- Redness and irritation of the skin.
- Kidney stones if used for a long time and used continuously.
- Abdominal cramps.
Side effects of taking effervescent vitamin C
- The risk of premature labor and the occurrence of complications.
- As a result of pregnant women consuming large quantities of effervescent vitamin C during pregnancy, it leads to the inability of the fetus to form it naturally and thus needs it at birth, or to be infected with scurvy.
The specified dose of vitamin C effervescent
What are the benefits of effervescent vitamin C for the body
- Protects the heart and arteries: eating sufficient quantities of effervescent vitamin C in order for the body to absorb the necessary nutrients it needs helps to lower blood pressure and lower the level of sugar to a normal level as it reduces the level of harmful triglycerides in the body and thus maintains the health of the heart, and prevents infection Cardiovascular disease.
- It increases the absorption of iron, especially vegetable iron, which is difficult to absorb, so eating effervescent vitamin C or obtaining it from natural sources dissolves iron and it is easy for the body to absorb and thus reduces the risk of anemia.
- It improves the vision of the eyes. Taking vitamin C tablets or effervescent reduces the risk of developing macular degeneration disease that affects the elderly, which can lead to permanent vision loss, so it is necessary to take vitamin C supplements to preserve eye vision.
- It helps in the restoration of damaged cells and destroyed tissues as it contributes to the healing and healing of wounds, healing cartilage and bones and protecting them from injury, activates cell regeneration because it contains collagen, promotes the health of cells, skin and skin.
- It helps the brain to perform its functions, strengthen memory, strengthen the immune system and protect it from infection and bacteria.
- It reduces the symptoms of cancer.
- Reduces aging symptoms.
Vitamin C sources
- the strawberry.
Symptoms of vitamin C deficiency
It is necessary to consult your doctor before starting to take nutritional supplements, because it is not suitable for all groups, and some symptoms may occur such as:
- Weight gain.
- Weak immunity.
- Gum infections.
- Hair loss.
- Weak teeth.
- Difficulty wound healing.
- Nose bleeding.
More news related to:
These were the details of the news What are the benefits of vitamin C effervescent for pregnant women? for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.