A nightclub in Stavanger chose to close before midnight after they felt they did not have enough control over infection control. As a result, between 100 and 200 young people between the ages of 18 and 20 were left out.
The police in Stavanger thus had to step in to dissolve the assembly.
Just over half an hour into Sunday, the police had to intervene and end a party in and by a caravan in Røros.
“The police have ended a party in a caravan with 36 (!) Young people aged 15-17 years. A good deal of alcohol consumption on the spot, parents / guardians notified and the young people picked up “, it is stated in the Twitter message that Trøndelag police district posted.
Police responded after receiving several complaints about noise from neighbors.
According to the police, they have received around 25 reports of disturbance of the night calm from private addresses in the district during the night, but have not had the capacity to move out for more than about half.
A stranger broke in
The police in Nordland have received many reports of disturbances during the night in the form of partying, noise and loud music.
– Unfortunately, the police have not had the opportunity to follow up on everyone. A relatively hectic night, they write on Twitter.
Also in Oslo, it has been a busy night with, among other things, a report of stabbing on Youngstorget, but it turned out to be a fight where a man had to scratch his chin, not any stabbing.
In Sandefjord, the police had to intervene and resolve a fight with several people involved, while in Moss, a family of four woke up when a stranger broke a window and entered the apartment. He is now receiving medical supervision.
Busy in the West
Early Sunday morning, the West police district wrote on Twitter that they had a lot to do in the period 23: 00-05: 00.
– Busy night with over 110 registered incidents, the police write.
According to the police, 35 of the incidents involve disorderly conduct, fights and disturbance of night peace.
– Two people have been arrested after disturbances and one has been taken into custody after threats with a knife, the police say.
– Lots of people in the center
This is the first weekend in the district that alcohol serving can take place again after midnight, and Bergen municipality has announced a number of inspections at the city’s night spots.
Operations Manager Bjarte Rebnord in the West Police District says that despite this, they have not noticed any dramatic difference in the number of assignments.
– I just checked the numbers from previous weekends, and it is more or less the same. The number of assignments and the type of assignment, for noise and the like, are similarly the same, he says to TV 2.
– But it has been quite busy with a lot of people out in the center. We have noticed it a lot in the center of Bergen, but also in Florø and Førde, he says.
He emphasizes that there have been no serious incidents, and that the assignments have been characterized by noise messages and complaints about loud music.
The night before, Friday to night to Saturday, he told TV 2 that it was a considerably quieter night than the weekend before.
Same message from several districts
The South-West police district informs TV 2 that they have not noticed a significant change in the number of assignments until Sunday night.
The Trøndelag police district also informs about:
– It has been normal, neither more nor less. It has been fine with people outside, but people have stayed inside the nightclubs, which may be due to the storm, says operations manager Trond Volden in Trøndelag police district to TV 2.
The violence states that they have been on around 25 assignments at private addresses night to Sunday, and have expelled 5-6 people during the night.
These were the details of the news Busy night for the police for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at time24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.