Hello and welcome to the details of Eiffel Tower reopens after bomb hoax and now with the details
PARIS, Sept 23 — The Eiffel Tower was evacuated for several hours today after police received a call suggesting a bomb had been placed there.
The Paris monument had been searched and no explosives found, a police spokeswoman said. It reopened at about 2.25 p.m. (1225 GMT).
Several hundred people, including tourists, restaurant staff and workmen were led away from the tower in the late morning.
“It was an orderly evacuation, there was no panic,” said Manuel, a tour guide on site when the evacuation order was given. — Reuters
These were the details of the news Eiffel Tower reopens after bomb hoax for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at Malay Mail and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.