Plastic utensils could be poisonous

Plastic utensils could be poisonous
Plastic utensils could be poisonous

You are now following the details of the Plastic utensils could be poisonous news and now we leave you with the details

Mohamed Nass - - Plastic kitchen utensils could damage your liver or thyroid.

Scientists have said plastic items like spoons, whisks and spatulas produce harmful toxic byproducts - known as oligomers - which can find their way into food when used at high temperatures, and they could be poisonous.

Researchers at the German Federal Institute for Risk Assessment (BfR) have warned people using the utensils in cooking, especially at high temperatures.

The independent group - which advises the government on food, chemical and product safety - used information from a 2016 to 2017 study to see how PA oligamers from plastic items get into food, and how it affects health.

Print Email Twitter LinkedIn Whats App Pin Interest

These were the details of the news Plastic utensils could be poisonous for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.

It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at emirates247 and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.

PREV New Labour leader lands into landscape of change
NEXT 'Megxit': Harry and Meghan formally quit royal life