Link to the result of reducing alienation 2021, the third stage
Through the official website prepared by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research for coordination, it is possible to inquire about submitting transfer requests between colleges, by following the following steps:-
- Log in via the coordination website through this link (from here)
- Choosing (Inquiry about the result of requests to reduce expatriation) from the main menu of the site
- Write the complete information of the student wishing to inquire in the fields designated for this (name, national number, governorate of residence,…)
- Determining the student’s academic division (scientific, literary)
- Write the total of the student in high school and the name of the college to which he is nominated
- Click on the query button
- Appearance of the student’s position on the transfer (the name of the college he is transferring to, the transfer request rejected, with a mention of the reason).
Date of announcing the result of transfer requests between colleges
Yesterday, Wednesday, October 6, 2021, the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research closed the door for receiving transfer requests between colleges, which began on October 4, after the announcement of the result of coordinating students of the third stage of university coordination last week. About the application in the first and second stages within the next few hours, as sources from within the ministry confirmed that the result is within 72 hours of closing the door for registration of desires, so that each student can prepare for the new academic year that begins on October 9.
Documents required to apply to colleges
After inquiring through a link on the result of reducing alienation 2021, students of the third stage of coordination submit their papers to the colleges and institutes nominated for them according to the coordination office, and the papers are summarized as follows:-
- A statement of the student’s success in high school, showing the student’s total.
- Student birth certificate computer.
- The student’s national ID card.
These were the details of the news Know .. the link to the result of reducing alienation 2021... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at eg24.news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.