Nevada Gov. Steve SisolakSteve SisolakHouse Democrat Tests Positive For COVID-19 Day After Mother’s Death Nevada Supreme Court Unanimously Endorses Biden Wins Nevada Gov. Orders 3-Week Statewide “Pause”, Enacts More Requirements strict for companies PLUS (D) released a scathing statement on Tuesday after President TrumpDonald John TrumpGeraldo Rivera on Trump casting doubt on election results: ‘Enough is enough now’ Murkowski: Trump should concede White House race Scott Atlas resigns as Trump’s coronavirus advisor MORE suggested in a tweet that a Reno hospital’s overflow coronavirus unit in a parking garage was ‘fake’.
Trump retweeted an account called NetworkinVegas.com, who claimed the image of a doctor inside the hospital was “fake” because patients were not visible and unused beds were in the background.
“False election results in Nevada too! Trump tweeted, an apparent reference to the loss of state to the president-elect. Joe BidenJoe BidenGeraldo Rivera on Trump casting doubt on election results: ‘Enough is enough now’ Senate approves two energy regulators, rounding out Murkowski panel: Trump should concede White House race MORE last month.
“Its constant misleading rhetoric about COVID-19 is dangerous and reckless, and today’s implication that the Renown alternative care site is a ‘bogus hospital’ is among the worst examples we’ve seen,” he said. writes Sisolak.
The governor said Trump’s comments were “inadmissible” during a public health crisis.
“Every day their health workers hide, go to work and take care of the poorest Nevadans,” he writes. “They too live in fear of getting infected and taking this virus home to their families, but they sat at the bedside holding patients’ hands so they wouldn’t have to be alone. They are not liars, as the President suggested – they are heroes.
The Hill has contacted the White House for comment.
The Reno Regional Medical Center in Reno converted its parking lot this month into a makeshift hospital to help other patients with COVID-19.
The $ 10 million project, which lasted 10 days, is fully equipped with all the beds, devices and supplies needed to treat coronavirus patients who are clinically stable or improving.
The image in question was posted Sunday by Jacob Keeperman, an emergency room doctor working his first clinical week inside the premises.
He thanked the staff working to help patients and wrote that “everyone has a hard time keeping their heads up” after five people died in 32 hours.
Keeperman told the Las Vegas Review-Journal he was “absolutely amazed” to see Trump’s tweet.
“I thought my initial tweet was really about thanking all of the healthcare workers, all of my teammates,” Keeperman said. “I mean it’s amazing to me how something like this can be polarized and politicized.”
The doctor said the photo in the hospital garage was “taken the day we opened this space, just before the first patient arrived.”
He also hit the other Twitter account, which suggested the image had been manipulated since no one was visible, saying he would never take a picture of a patient.
On Tuesday morning, Keeperman told the newspaper there were 44 COVID-19 patients in the garage.
“It’s not wrong,” the doctor said of his photo. “It’s very real.”
These were the details of the news Governor of Nevada: ‘Downside’ for Trump to suggest Reno’s COVID-19 surge... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at fr24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.