For 800 riyals, but get a Toyota Prado 2022 installment offer
- Abdul Latif Jameel Group of Companies in Saudi Arabia announced the values in installments For New Toyota 2022 Saudi car market.
- And to be paid a monthly installment of about 800 Saudi riyals, and the installments will be for 5 years.
- Prices start from 143.600 thousand riyals in the Saudi market.
Features and specifications of the new Toyota Prado 2022
- Toyota Prado 2022 It is available with a powerful engine with a capacity of 1700 cc 1.7 liters, and it produces an estimated power of 164 horsepower.
- The engine is mated to a 4-cylinder automatic transmission with six speeds.
- The fuel tank capacity of the car is about 87 liters and the torque of the car reaches about 246 Newton per metre.
- The car travels on difficult roads, rough terrain, narrow streets and curves.
- The car has a 9-inch touch screen media display.
- The car also supports Apple CarPlay technology as well as Android Auto related to smartphones.
- as that I have a Toyota Prado 2022 Interior seats made of high quality fabric and characterized by sophistication and elegance.
- The headlights in the car are powered by LED technology.
- The car has 4 front and rear sensors, and you can control the front and rear car seats with electricity, and this increases the chance of children’s safety in the car.
- The car also supports USB ports and wireless charging for smartphones.
- It has a 360-degree camera that shows all the roads in front of the leader from all sides.
These were the details of the news For 800 riyals, but get an offer to install the new... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.