T + T – normal size
Microsoft released a special report on the Work Attitude Index titled “Assistive technology can unlock a new future for frontline workers,” as the company announced new features in (Microsoft Teams) and (Microsoft Viva) designed to serve millions of workers in front lines.
There are up to 2 billion frontline workers worldwide 80% of the global workforce, while 88% of organizations employ frontline workers, which in turn calls for companies to invest increasingly in digital tools for line workers. The front line in order to keep pace with workflow developments, enhance job performance, and improve the culture of the work environment and means of communication. In this regard, Microsoft has seen a 400% growth in monthly active use of its Microsoft Teams collaborative platform among frontline workers since March 2020.
The Work Attitudes Index report reveals key insights that affect nearly every segment of the workforce:
• A culture of caring is the new order on the front lines: 76% of workers feel connected to one another. Yet more than 60% say their companies should prioritize improving the culture of better communication starting from the level of managers and directors. And 51% of those in non-management positions on the front lines do not feel valued as employees.
• There is great optimism about technology: 63% of frontline workers are excited about the job opportunities that technology creates, with technology ranked third in the list of factors that the workforce sees as elements that can help reduce workplace stress.
• There is an opportunity to close the technology and training gap: 46% of frontline workers feel pressure to be able to adapt to new technology or fear losing their jobs, while 55% say they have had to learn new technologies quickly and without formal training or practice.
Today, the company is introducing new joint offerings with industry partners, as well as enabling a suite of capabilities designed specifically to support frontline workers across both Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Viva.
• Microsoft is working to deepen its strategic relationship with “Zebra Technologies”, for innovative digital solutions that include software and hardware such as Android laptops for the front-line workforce. The two companies currently offer the Teams Walkie-Talkie application on the Teams platform across a wide range of Zebra laptops.
• Microsoft is working on improving the integration of the “Microsoft Teams” platform with the “Reflexis” system of the “Zebra” company. With this step, the (Reflexis) system for workforce management solutions will be linked with the (Shifts) application in the (Microsoft Teams) platform. This new integration will simplify the scheduling of changes and leave requests on the Teams platform, making it easier for managers to approve them.
The Microsoft Retail Cloud will be publicly available from February 1 and will accelerate business growth by providing reliable solutions for the retail industry that integrate with existing vendor systems. It will unify disparate data sources across the overall shopper journey, allowing retailers to maximize the value of their data and make the most of that data.
These were the details of the news Microsoft Announces New Research And Technologies To Support Millions Of Frontline... for this day. We hope that we have succeeded by giving you the full details and information. To follow all our news, you can subscribe to the alerts system or to one of our different systems to provide you with all that is new.
It is also worth noting that the original news has been published and is available at saudi24news and the editorial team at AlKhaleej Today has confirmed it and it has been modified, and it may have been completely transferred or quoted from it and you can read and follow this news from its main source.